vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
Here's the plan whether I go through with it or not this is what I've decided:

Write the songs, post them here, Dedicated to those who have taken their life by suicide and our struggles.
maybe write letters, say my final goodbyes to whatever friends i have left and tell my parents how much i love them
go out, exit bag style with hydrogen, I heard it doesn't feel like suffocation and I'll pass out easily.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
H2 is very flammable, please look out for any sources of ignition. Good luck, may you find peace if you go through with it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best whatever you decide.

Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
Thank you, i wish more people cared about me

I'm sorry for everything you must be going through. I'm here if you need to talk with someone or if you just want a big hug. And I CARE about you and wish I could just be there to tell you that you are important ❤️

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
I'm sorry for everything you must be going through. I'm here if you need to talk with someone or if you just want a big hug. And I CARE about you and wish I could just be there to tell you that you are important ❤️
Thank you this means a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: Rack.-
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
it's horrible life has pushed you to this point. im hype to hear your music, though. good luck with your plans, h2 seems peaceful 🤍

vanilladust

vanilladust

Nov 22, 2023
it's horrible life has pushed you to this point. im hype to hear your music, though. good luck with your plans, h2 seems peaceful 🤍
I mean im hoping i dont need to go that route but who knows.

• Hugs
Reactions: tinyghost