• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nevergoodenough91

nevergoodenough91

Really trying to discover what is going on
Jun 20, 2023
I might end my life so if you want to be good at fighting games here you go. Think of the game like this, its actually kind of turn based but you choose based on your reaction to what the other person just did. This goes both ways. You can feel other players out by seeing thier choices after you do a certiain action, move in, move out, jump, block, attack etc. So with this in mind you can manipulate your opponents by understanding them after getting a feel for thier choices after you do non commital actions like moving to force them into situations better for you. Each choice they make on reaction to you is what they think is the best option to cover what they think youll do next after reacting to what you just did. Because nobody can see the future until it happens, its not reactable until its over. (mostly unless the action is reactable before its actually active) I know there are more factors like rps, risk reward blah blah blah but this is the core of things as far as I have figured out.