SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
Starting to get that "stuck in a simulation" type of feeling again, having trouble believing my realities and shit lately due to my recent negative mindset and immediate negative outcomes that came my way. I had said something not very nice, some would say might disrupt things (to me in a sense of homeostasis), but it was funny... a little while later a guy tries to rob/attack me. Before other things had happened involving close calls that could've meant death, so I'm just wondering what all this means or if I'm just in horrible places at horrible times. Am I the only one that doesn't just see my dreams as "signs" and that your "life" may very well just be a figment of what you and only you perceive?

(What was said wasn't in connection with the attacker btw, hence the extra wtf)

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
people will either attack for money power or sex.....its just the way things are. If you realise its just weak people who are starving on some of those 3 things you can set your mind to attack or better avoid such situations...Dreams are more of interpretations and symbols

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
people will either attack for money power or sex.....its just the way things are. If you realise its just weak people who are starving on some of those 3 things you can set your mind to attack or better avoid such situations...Dreams are more of interpretations and symbols

I think I just need to talk to my doctor instead of sounding crazy online lol idk there's a lot of shit that's also really fucking weird, like I'm respawning after I fall asleep...as if every day is the exact same, until I do something "bad" it seems like I was saying.

Side note... I hope this isn't something dementia related as it is prevalent in my family and my head has taken a lot of damage. Just confused.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Respawning? you mean waking up and feeling its the same day? Or spawning in other dimensions? both sound reasonable to me. If dementia includes negative mindset it could be it. Also know that things sychronize with a crazy manner in this world. For example if you feel like this you end up with a murderer in a dark street the other day you end up winning a lottery.....Its almost supernatural sometimes but nothing out of the norm happens i think. No angels etc. What you mean respawning?