Thank you all for enduring my posts everyday

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, flatearth, sadworld and 17 others
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
You're welcome, we all need to vent sometimes, and it's good when you have such a place for that.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, Mywill and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
100% agreed.
We can talk about anything here, especially our personal problems and CTB thoughts/plans/methods and people will always provide amazing support no matter what our decisions are.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, SelfLiberation and 7 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I honestly don't know what I'd do if I didn't have this forum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, Mywill and 4 others
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
I feel like this is the only place where you can talk about these things without the other person trying to talk you out of it

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 5 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I feel like this is the only place where you can talk about these things without the other person trying to talk you out of it
Yeah i know right? This is the only place were one can talk about suicide or Death. Even if i'm talking to a stranger on the internet they try to talk me out of commiting suicide. What does my suicide have to do with anyone else? It defies logic so they must all be brainwashed robots (most except those on ss) . Just one of many reasons i want to commit suicide is that i hate working. So i tell them ok i won't kms so you pay my bills for food etc. ok? And they say oh you have to work. And i say so what crime did i commit that i am in prison at hard labor? They're illogical. They want you to live but they don't want to do any of the hard work of keeping me alive no i have to do that and i ask them for what purpose. irl they are like deer caught in headlights. They have no answers to these and other questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld, SelfLiberation, elfgyoza and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
it's a relief having something like this forum provides, instead of the usual cliche quotes.

can't honestly recall how many times I was reported to mods because on some other websites a user was concerned with my mental stability. tho I appreciate the effort, it's just frustrating and made me feel as if I did not belong.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld and Ghost2211
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Yeah pretty much.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Ghost2211
M

mylastserenade

Oct 19, 2020
and honestly, its better to learn the correct ways of suiciding instead of just trying and failing and feeling even worse after

Reactions: sadworld and SelfLiberation
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm happy you're here to have somewhere safe to speak openly, and I'm sorry for whatever has happened in life to bring you here at the same time. This forum has been such a safe haven for me as well

Reactions: antigone_iris and sadworld
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
I find it quite ironic that forum about suicide is so comforting. Where we can talk about our problems and feelings without being judged by anyone.

Reactions: antigone_iris and goodbyebunny
goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
I find it quite ironic that forum about suicide is so comforting. Where we can talk about our problems and feelings without being judged by anyone.
Yeah, I feel pretty safe here, as opposed to "normal" corners of society. So many compassionate people here.

Reactions: antigone_iris