• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

korobka_s_konfetami

Nov 18, 2022
Hi everyone. I remember posting a thread or two on this website. Many things have changed since then:

- i got an okay job that pays enough to satisfy my needs
- decided to play altruist, built a new PC so i could give my old one to my older brother (he couldn't afford a PC at that moment) and bought a nice TV for my parents
- finally started collecting my favorite videogames on my most favorite console ever - PS3 (yes, i'm THAT sentimental)

But every time i think i lead a pretty decent life for my age (male, 22), something else crushes my spirit. This world loves to remind me of how dangerous and imperfect it is. Wars, famine, pandemics, terrorism, unemployment, my country's ruined economy (and many others' sadly). I just can't bring myself to live in such an awful, terribly unstable place where I can't be sure what happens tomorrow. In short, I'm afraid to go on. Afraid and don't want to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings certainly are understandable, this world certainly is such a cruel, dreadful place that is filled with endless suffering. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: korobka_s_konfetami
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hi everyone. I remember posting a thread or two on this website. Many things have changed since then:

- i got an okay job that pays enough to satisfy my needs
- decided to play altruist, built a new PC so i could give my old one to my older brother (he couldn't afford a PC at that moment) and bought a nice TV for my parents
- finally started collecting my favorite videogames on my most favorite console ever - PS3 (yes, i'm THAT sentimental)

But every time i think i lead a pretty decent life for my age (male, 22), something else crushes my spirit. This world loves to remind me of how dangerous and imperfect it is. Wars, famine, pandemics, terrorism, unemployment, my country's ruined economy (and many others' sadly). I just can't bring myself to live in such an awful, terribly unstable place where I can't be sure what happens tomorrow. In short, I'm afraid to go on. Afraid and don't want to.
I'm 43
At 22 I was married and failing terribly at being a wife
I know exactly how it feels to Not Want Too
I hope you find your way in whatever you decide šŸ’œ

• Love
Reactions: korobka_s_konfetami
D

Darmok

Sep 11, 2022
I am in my late 40s. I feel the same. I want to die every day.