• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
today I've moved away from my abusive mother. i now live 3 hours away from her. hopefully, I'll be able to take my life into my own hands now, and I'll be able to recover.

for now though, I'm still suicidal, and because of how many uncertainties there are now, i keep reminding myself that if things go south i can just go get tix and ctb.

in a way, I'm not scared to say that it helped me with the moving process, because there have been many stressful situations, and the fact that i have an escape plan let me calm myself down when i needed it, no matter how grim it might be and how much pain it would cause to the people who care about me.

oh well, i just wanted to ask if y'all could wish me good luck, because taking my life into my own hands like this, especially paired with the fact that I'm basically taking a break from school because of it, is difficult and terrifying. ❤️

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I sincerely wish you the best of luck

Sometimes we have to take a leap, sometimes it pays off sometimes it doesn't but it's better than stagnating. And if it doesn't you can always try again until you can't try anymore

Reactions: Darkover
H

honeytea

Sep 22, 2023
That's great! it can be hard to leave an abusive situation especially family ones so good job on creating some distance and I wish you the best of luck, you got this!

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Good luck. Happy you're out of that situation. It was a necessary step if your life was ever going to improve.

G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
Hey. You're very brave to take that step!

There was another user here, don't remember the name, that said basically the same thing as you. He felt CTB as a backup gave him strength. There's no shame in that. You'll always have that going. But you're trying to keep on. And that's venerable. Give chance a chance. Things will not be a strawberry river ride. Sometimes it will suck. But sometimes it will be awesome. And then equilibrium will start. Shit days, normal days, good days. Shit news, no news, good news. And more and more you'll be into the idea of improving and being yourself!

We're proud of you for taking that step. Keep on!