• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
Is it possible at all to kms using poison hemlock seeds?

TWI_392

TWI_392

Apr 13, 2022
Is it possible at all to kms using poison hemlock seeds?
I have thought of ctb with hemlock, From what I've read and understand of it so far the poisonous part is not the seeds, it's the leaves and blooms, you can either make a paste from the leave and blooms or make a strong tea with it, but I'd probably just try to eat the leaves and blooms whole over anything else.
Make a nice breath salad, eat it all to hide the evidence so that hopefully my family won't know how I died… Nothing is really fool proof, I'm sure they would eventually find the cause of my death, just don't want to leave them with any guilt, ya know.

• Hugs
Reactions: hi-okbye and myfutureismyend
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I doubt that this would be a peaceful method because you will suffocate fully conscious. Perhaps taking sth with it that makes youunconscious for enough time could be sth to think of.

Reactions: DT2007, 90starve and myfutureismyend
Upvote 0
myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
I have thought of ctb with hemlock, From what I've read and understand of it so far the poisonous part is not the seeds, it's the leaves and blooms, you can either make a paste from the leave and blooms or make a strong tea with it, but I'd probably just try to eat the leaves and blooms whole over anything else.
Make a nice breath salad, eat it all to hide the evidence so that hopefully my family won't know how I died… Nothing is really fool proof, I'm sure they would eventually find the cause of my death, just don't want to leave them with any guilt, ya know.
For some reason I thought all parts of it were poisonous. I guess I should do more research

Upvote 0
myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
I'm really desperate to die I can't do this anymore..

Reactions: alrondlondo
Upvote 0
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
By all accounts, a slow and painful way to go.
While the entire plant is toxic, the most dangerous part is the seeds, which contain the highest alkaloid concentration. It contains eight piperidine alkaloids, with the most potent one being coniine. Coniine is a neurotoxin that disrupts the function of the peripheral nervous system, causing respiratory paralysis. Initial symptoms include nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, hypertension, tachycardia, tremor, and temperature increase. Symptoms progress toward central nervous system depression, coma, muscular weakness and/or paralysis, with respiratory distress. The concentration of alkaloids found in each plant varies depending on age of plant, season, and precipitation. No antidote specifically exists for hemlock.

• Informative
Reactions: DT2007, myfutureismyend, 90starve and 1 other person
Upvote 0
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
most people on this forum would advise against using plants to CTB. it's a very unpleasant way to go.

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022

Reactions: myfutureismyend
Upvote 0
myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
I just wish I was gone

Reactions: DT2007 and alrondlondo
Upvote 0
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I am thinking of combining hemlock poisoning with another method. Does anyone here know where to buy hemlock on the Internet?

Reactions: DT2007
Upvote 0