• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smotherr

Smotherr

Apr 6, 2024
i need to ctb this week i might get kicked out of my university for academic integrity. Im an only child and my parents were relying on me graduating. Im 19 and wanted to get into a grad program i needed good grades on my pre reqs. I don't know how to ctb i don't know any methods besides cutting my wrist but i doubt that will work. Any help? i dont think ill be able to get SN any time soon. Please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: world is unfair, davidtorez and fleetingnight
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
If you don't mind me asking are your parents funding your education?

Reactions: avoid, davidtorez and Smotherr
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
yes but they had to take a loan out it was too expensive
Ok, I was going to suggest another university but since they're funding it, that would be challenging, are they easy to talk to?

Reactions: Smotherr and davidtorez
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry. School is so much pressure, I get why it's the reason for a lot of people, it's almost been for me

Hanging seems somewhat accessible, I think. It's hard to find a place to do it, but the materials aren't too expensive (relatively) you can even sometimes use things you already have (that's usually less reliable though, so do take that into consideration/be careful)

Last edited:
Reactions: Smotherr and davidtorez
T

timetodie24

Arcanist
Apr 14, 2023
Stop and breathe . You don't know for certain if you're getting kicked out so why the rush ? Of course it's your choice but acting impulsively is never a good idea. It makes you more likely to fail and end up worse off too. And right now it may feel like the end of the world but it doesn't have to be . There are lots of different routes into good jobs that will earn more than grad schemes. I know everyone pushes uni but so many people end up dropping out , changing paths or not using their degrees. There's so much pressure but it's not the be all and end all it's made out to be .
I can't telll you what to do. But I would urge you to consider all your options and maybe wait for the outcome of the academic integrity claim too . As it doesn't always mean automatic dismissal, you may be given another chance and a penalty . Ctb isn't going anywhere so what's the harm in slowing down a minute ?

• Love
Reactions: dolemitedrums, fleetingnight, avoid and 2 others
I

IwantHappiness

May 31, 2024
rushing ctb is not a good idea

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, avoid, Smotherr and 1 other person
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Jun 24, 2023
I feel like ctb to get out of school is not a good idea. Your decision seems really impulsive to meā€¦ I really recommend thinking through the situation. Academics are hard and there are options like gap year or taking time off.

Reactions: avoid
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm sorry you struggle

But users can't answer your question. It's against the rules and in many countries this is seen as assisted suicide.

Maybe you can look here

Closing this thread

• Hmph!
Reactions: rozeske, Smotherr, avoid and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.