• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
There is nothing worse than feeling the urge to get help only to realize there is no more help. The only help for me is death and I'm hoping to not be here much longer, I just need to overcome SI and then I'll be long gone.

There is no more therapy for me, you name a form of therapy I've tried it. Name a medication, I've taken it. Shock therapy even. I've been inpatient too many times to count and I would rather bleed to death from a billion paper cuts inflicted by my least favorite person on earth than ever go back to that hell. I've tried exercise and healthy eating and thinking positive and journaling and listening to happy music. You name something, I've tried it at least twice for over half my life. I am simply beyond help. I've given up. And that fucking sucks.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I'm in the same boat I've tried it all too . I'm sorry you are going through this

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
It may seem ridiculous but religion is a strong support system

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

amra81nz

Mar 22, 2024
I cant say ive tried everything but i feel ive been through enough to know that it always ends up with me in the same hopeless situation.