• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chaotic_Trash

Chaotic_Trash

Jun 11, 2023
Hello, I just got my account approved. I need some advice to see if this method would work? I'm very excited! :)

I'm trying pain killers for my ctb.

My pain killer would be alright crushed into a powder. I'd
Take at least 10 melatonin pills smoke my pen a little.
I'll take my crushed pain killers and keep it in a jar where i'll have enough space to put liquid into. I will have water ready to drink the medicine with and when I start feeling sleepy I hurry up and put the juice/water together with the medicine and start drinking.

This is a very new concept I would really appreciate some tips please. I don't even know the success rate of pain killers either. Also, I keep hearing about SN if my preferred ctb is unlikely of success I'll look into SN, but I don't know where to get it.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Hello, I just got my account approved. I need some advice to see if this method would work? I'm very excited! :)

I'm trying pain killers for my ctb.

My pain killer would be alright crushed into a powder. I'd
Take at least 10 melatonin pills smoke my pen a little.
I'll take my crushed pain killers and keep it in a jar where i'll have enough space to put liquid into. I will have water ready to drink the medicine with and when I start feeling sleepy I hurry up and put the juice/water together with the medicine and start drinking.

This is a very new concept I would really appreciate some tips please. I don't even know the success rate of pain killers either. Also, I keep hearing about SN if my preferred ctb is unlikely of success I'll look into SN, but I don't know where to get it.
Using painkiller od is not a new concept, one of the painful way to die

Melatonin pills are not strong enough to keep you unconscious throughout the death process

Painkiller od will take minimum three days to 1 week for you to die

Don't do it , try something else for ctb

Reactions: Aisley, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
S

Silver1

Nov 20, 2022
I know that painkillers are not peaceful at all and are painful like most pills are designed to be, and almost always end up in an emergency with a stomach pump.

Reactions: Chaotic_Trash
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
It's very hard to OD on any kind of pills. Approx. 100 attempts for one success.