• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lanitoasmr

lanitoasmr

Mar 7, 2020
My psyquiatrist is giving me less medication than before because I stopped cutting and trying to kill myself 5 months ago. Now I feel worse and I think I'm gonna fall again, I don't know what to do... I'm just 19 and people say I got a lot to live, but I don't see it like that.
I'm borderline and I got social anxiety.

Last edited:
greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
if you want to talk about it just dm me
i hope you're ok

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
My psyquiatrist is giving me less medication than before because I stopped cutting and trying to kill myself 5 months ago. Now I feel worse and I think I'm gonna fall again, I don't know what to do... I'm just 19 and people say I got a lot to live, but I don't see it like that.

Make an urgent appointment with your psychiatrist and tell them how you're feeling. It's very common for people to appear to get better and then feel worse again. You'll probably need an increase in your medication for a while, your psychiatrist should be understanding of this.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yeh you should see your psychiatrist ASAP and tell them that your going backwards and fast because the meds aren't doing enough anymore

Reactions: x~Sophia~x