• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
What can be done about someone posting your text messages (which show my number) on twitter.

I have already reported the account, but I hear nothing ever comes from this.

I told the cops and they cannot help me.

Reactions: Unknown21
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
Contact Twitter support about this matter. If you feel comfortable, you can also send me a private message and I'll try my best to help you out (I know quite a bit about social media and how stuff goes down) so I don't think taking a post down would be the most difficult thing for me.

Twitter takes doxxing reports seriously and you would have a pretty big chance of getting the post removed if you do it that way.

Edit: just to clarify, it's always better to report the post itself than reporting the account. Twitter support will end up placing a lock on the account anyway so I think that reporting a specific post is way more effective.

I hope I helped you out, and please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you need any more help or if this happens to you again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forveleth and Praestat_Mori
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
Contact Twitter support about this matter. If you feel comfortable, you can also send me a private message and I'll try my best to help you out (I know quite a bit about social media and how stuff goes down) so I don't think taking a post down would be the most difficult thing for me.

Twitter takes doxxing reports seriously and you would have a pretty big chance of getting the post removed if you do it that way.

Edit: just to clarify, it's always better to report the post itself than report the account. Twitter support will end up placing a lock on the account anyway so I think that reporting a specific post is way more effective.

I hope I helped you out, and please don't hesitate to get in contact with me if you need any more help or if this happens to you again.
Hi, thank you so much. I would like to dm to help get the account taken down. I just want them to stop.

I think have to make more posts before I can dm! I would like to.

Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
Thank you so much, lol. I just reported the posts. I was under the impression that you could only report the account.

• Love
Reactions: illicit
illicit

illicit

bloodsucker
Jun 3, 2024
Thank you so much, lol. I just reported the posts. I was under the impression that you could only report the account.
No worries!! I hope this issue gets resolved soon and I hope you won't have to worry as much about it anymore.
Hi, thank you so much. I would like to dm to help get the account taken down. I just want them to stop.

I think have to make more posts before I can dm! I would like to.
Do you use Telegram by any chance?

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Nobody Special