• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I feel the same except for the drugs part. If you want help in terms of that you want treatment, I would strongly suggest going to the hospital again because they should be treating your pain (although I don't know myself what is the cause of your pain).

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Treat me with drugs??? The thing is- my head is so fried - all drugs don't do shit to me. Literally don't feel it except just get more cloudy and confused. I'm not exaggerating. I have destroyed my brain. Brain is important!!! Can't live without it
I have brain damage severe

Reactions: silentsinger
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I'm sorry. I get treatment for my pain and yes, it does mess with my head a lot but it helps me be more comfortable than i would have been otherwise. I'm sorry for not being much help.

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I guess I did this to myself. But no one - NO one - deserves this!!!! It is horrendous. Pain and suffering. I feel like someone poured milkshake and acid into my brain

• Aww..
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I guess I did this to myself. But no one - NO one - deserves this!!!! It is horrendous. Pain and suffering. I feel like someone poured milkshake and acid into my brain
what caused your damage? did you overdose? if it was a prescribed dose of a drug its not your fault, some meds are poison. sorry

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
Lots was prescribed and lots wasn't. I became an addict. I take all kinds of shit like a fool.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Lots was prescribed and lots wasn't. I became an addict. I take all kinds of shit like a fool.
maybe ure experiencing withdrawal symptons and u need medical help in that case

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
There is no medical help anywhere on the planet for me

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
[QUO
Same here but they still help....do u mean mentally instead of physically? :hug::hug:

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
My brain can't process opiates
Brain is fried
I am so sick I take all kinds of harmful drugs nonstop just whatever is around no reason to brain is fried!!!

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
HelpPlease, at the risk of appearing cruelly indifferent to your suffering you keep asking for help right this moment but what can any of us actually do for you over the internet? If you're experiencing an overwhelming emotional/physical crisis or you're in extreme pain right now you need to call your doctor or call 911 or have someone take you to the emergency room of your local hospital if that's possible.

All that any of us can do is offer support and encouragement to you on this thread. I'll likely get criticism for this although I think my response is evenhanded.

Reactions: Robbyna, Soul, SomebodyBroken and 3 others
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I know I'm sorry I'm just screaming out in anguish I'm sorry I know you're right

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
I know I'm sorry I'm just screaming out in anguish I'm sorry I know you're right

There's no need to apologize for your suffering. If you're in immediate distress right this moment I want you to get help for yourself.

Reactions: Alchemist
H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
There is no help!!! I've been to ER many times. They don't help much at all

pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
There is no help!!! I've been to ER many times. They don't help much at all

I'm not sure what else to say then. Do you have any friends/family members whom you could call to stay with you or stay at their place for awhile? You said you've been to the ER many times and they don't help you but if you're in extreme physical pain at this moment I imagine they'd have to do something for you. Perhaps you could go to the ER and ask to stay overnight for observation or ask them to get you into an in-patient treatment facility in your area?

H

HelpPlease

Psych ward
Sep 9, 2018
I've tried all that. They would not admit me.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You say the ER doesn't help you much, but it sounds like even a little help would be some relief, wouldn't it?
We want to help you, but ... Are you on a computer where you can download stuff? If you can, we can point out what you could read to learn details about methods of ctb if that's what you want?