Oct 24, 2023
What is the easiest way to die ?

• Aww..
Reactions: HighFlight
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
There're tons of methods, each with their own pros and cons. No one can say what will be most preferable to you, it just takes research and time. Why do you want something easy? If there's one decision that deserves your effort, this is it

Reactions: HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
Do you want…
painless and expensive
painless and cheap
painful and and cheap
painful and expensive

Do you want your body to be found intact to avoid causing trauma to whoever finds you?

Do you live alone?

Do you have transportation?

Reactions: HighFlight and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think suicide is easy at all. Sadly we exist in this world where a peaceful and reliable suicide is purposely made as inaccessible as possible for people and there's also the fact that the human body is programmed to survive even if one is aware that suicide is truly what they wish for.

Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
As another response said, it depends on what you're looking for and budget.

However, partial hanging seems to be the most straightforward and effective method I've seen so far during my research.

Oh, did you check out the resources about methods in this forum? There's tons of answers there, too.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
V

Val12345

Oct 13, 2023

However, partial hanging seems to be the most straightforward and effective method I've seen so far during my research.

Oh, did you check out the resources about methods in this forum? There's tons of answers there, too.
When you feel like you have an exploding head what happens if you continue with it?

Limerance

Limerance

Feb 14, 2023
When you feel like you have an exploding head what happens if you continue with it?
I'm not an expert, but that should be due to oxygen depletion. It wouldn't take long before you lose consciousness once you feel like that.

I

Ivandeath

Oct 24, 2023
Do you want…
painless and expensive
painless and cheap
painful and and cheap
painful and expensive

Do you want your body to be found intact to avoid causing trauma to whoever finds you?

Do you live alone?

Do you have transportation?
I want my body not to be found and also I want 100% working method

I recently became a member of the forum I don't no much about it yet can you please explain me in detail where to check

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! You can read about various methods here in their respective megathreads.

• Informative
I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
What would a painless and expensive method?