• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedpuppy666

depressedpuppy666

-
Jun 8, 2023
Does any one have a method or a trick to feel emotionless (or ego death) and also tips to feed suicidal tendicies because im too much of a pussy to ctb without surpassing a certain point if you know what i mean but its the only thing i long for so anyone tips??

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
If you're 'too much of a pussy', maybe you're not ready to CTB just yet? Just a thought.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
depressedpuppy666

depressedpuppy666

-
Jun 8, 2023
If you're 'too much of a pussy', maybe you're not ready to CTB just yet? Just a thought.
I know what you mean but nah im ready only a pussy but i know if i could achieve a ego death mind state i could do it i had other attempts in the past and then i was in a really ego dead mind set because whats holding me back is my feelings and ego but you do gave me something to think about

TheHuman

TheHuman

-
May 31, 2023
There is no truly painless way of ctbing I would say just wait until you feel a need, that you would do it even if it was painful. Since life is pain, you would need to be willing to go through on last bout of pain.

depressedpuppy666

depressedpuppy666

-
Jun 8, 2023
There is no truly painless way of ctbing I would say just wait until you feel a need, that you would do it even if it was painful. Since life is pain, you would need to be willing to go through on last bout of pain.
Oh its not about the pain i quite like pain but i lack the mindset
But thanks for the insight

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that many people managed to go through with ctb when they got so determined to leave as the reality is that suicide just isn't straightforward in this world especially as people are denied the option of a peaceful, very easily accessible and reliable way to be gone. I think that after all only the individual knows when the time is right for them to leave.

Last edited:
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
imo it's not the time for you ctb, when life becomes unbearable and you start feeling very desperate you wouldn't need any trick to begin with. you just do it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you are "too much of a pussy" and you say that yourself then probably it's not time to go yet. You can say that when it was just the last step you had to do to go to the other side, but even then you're not a "pussy". Maybe you don't have the method you are confident with. Unfortunately there are no methods available in general that cannot fail. I'm sure with time you will find your method of choice.