• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
My parents found my suicide method cause I wrote it down and I accidentally left it somewhere it's for sn how do I lie to them? It literally has my handwriting on it they probably know it was open instead of closed I need help, I'm worried they might send me to a phyc ward and they would probably take my phone away too.

Gregary0819

Gregary0819

Apr 13, 2023
Tell them it was for research and blame one of your friends for convincing you to do it, cry a bit tell them you don't want to die and you love them, really play into the role and ask them what you can do to gain the trust again because your online friend was wrong and life yk, give them a good show. Good luck and love the ranpo pfp

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Thanks 😊 I don't have an online friend I could show them tho