Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
I'm having a lot of problems at home and school and I feel like I'm slowly giving up. Yesterday I admitted to my sister that I had a suicide attempt in 2019 and instead of saying something to help me or whatever, she just said "You're so stupid that you didn't even did it right" and that made me feel worse. On one of my breakdown moments I marked the day of my suicide, but I think it'll be sooner than I expect… I just don't know what to do man..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wiltingorchid, expiredfckmeat, kiki <3 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That person sounds really cruel and insensitive, I think that's why it's for the best not to be open to other people at all about suicide, I believe that many people are completely ignorant to the fact that it's actually very difficult to leave this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: annxietty and CTB Dream
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
I'm so sorry that it happened. My mom said I "manipulate her for attention" and to don't talk about it when I told her about sh and attempt, so I kind of empathise with you tho I can't tell you just to "don't do it"...I really hope your sister didn't mean it like that but ... I feel disgusted. Showing your vulnerability and still get hurt is one of the worst feelings. I wish you the best 💚

• Hugs
Reactions: Ryemi, annxietty and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry human cruel 0 empth no undrstnd ctb

• Hugs
Reactions: rabid_aspie_yokai
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Yeah, obviously don't open up to your.sister anymore. Your home and school are temporary hells. Get through them, get a job and move out. Most of the time that shit clears right up in a little time. If it doesn't, then you'll know.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Your sister is disgustingly insensitive for insulting you like that after you just admitted to a suicide attempt. She clearly doesn't know the first thing about being depressed or suicidal. She's very toxic, and you should probably try to avoid her, for your own wellbeing. If you don't mind me asking, what's making you sad? You don't have to answer though if you don't want to.

annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
What a terrible thing to say, I really recommend not talking with her about it, you will feel worse... it blows my mind how people can be that evil. I hope you find peace, either fighting for a better situation in life or leaving this world, just know you can vent whenever you want here, whatever you choose you are being very brave I hope you know that.

This is unrelated but I have to say it, I really love your icon, Im a huge fan of Toilet bound Hanako-kun :heart:

Reactions: Ryemi
kiki <3

kiki <3

MtF extraordinaire
Mar 26, 2023
what a horrendous thing to say to someone. i am really sorry, sending a big hug your way 🫂❤️

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
I think your sister doesn't understand you or doesn't believe you. Honestly, what did you actually expect would happen when you open up to someone about suicide? 9 out of 10 you gonna have a negative response.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Two things, one, I luv your name, Marlboros are a great cigarette. And two, I am so sorry that your sister said that. That's so fucked. I resonate with this personally as after coming out to my family about my issues I was simply turned down. Not even allowed to access therapy or medical professionals (unless for physical needs like i.e I break a bone). All I can say is that it hopefully gets slightly better. I pray that there is a day I become independent and happy. I think a big part for me personally as to why I haven't caught the bus yet is simply the fact that I haven't yet had the opportunity to live life the way I want to. The issue is that a good amount of things that are holding me down and will for likely another decade or so. Because of that, I want to (hopefully) push until then. I feel like by killing myself I'm letting those people that have ruined my life win, and the only thing I want for them is to lose. Anyways, enough of my ego bullshit. I pray that your issues do get better, if you need someone to talk to who has an open-mind then know that my messages are always open :)

Last edited:
Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
Your sister is disgustingly insensitive for insulting you like that after you just admitted to a suicide attempt. She clearly doesn't know the first thing about being depressed or suicidal. She's very toxic, and you should probably try to avoid her, for your own wellbeing. If you don't mind me asking, what's making you sad? You don't have to answer though if you don't want to.
I was bullied in 2019 at school multiple times, and throughout the years I've been feeling alone like there's no hope to cry for. Everyone including my parents are treating me so badly that it just.. makes me want to die. I've been diagnosed with 2 types of depression, ADHD, suicidal ideation, post traumatic stress and anxiety, so it's difficult for me to even get up out bed. That's how tired I am. I've lost motivation and a bunch of stuff. I feel like I don't have a reason to feel depressed or even just to commit suicide.
What a terrible thing to say, I really recommend not talking with her about it, you will feel worse... it blows my mind how people can be that evil. I hope you find peace, either fighting for a better situation in life or leaving this world, just know you can vent whenever you want here, whatever you choose you are being very brave I hope you know that.

This is unrelated but I have to say it, I really love your icon, Im a huge fan of Toilet bound Hanako-kun :heart:
Thanks so much
Two things, one, I luv your name, Marlboros are a great cigarette. And two, I am so sorry that your sister said that. That's so fucked. I resonate with this personally as after coming out to my family about my issues I was simply turned down. Not even allowed to access therapy or medical professionals (unless for physical needs like i.e I break a bone). All I can say is that it hopefully gets slightly better. I pray that there is a day I become independent and happy. I think a big part for me personally as to why I haven't caught the bus yet is simply the fact that I haven't yet had the opportunity to live life the way I want to. The issue is that a good amount of things that are holding me do and will for likely another decade or so. Because of that, I want to (hopefully) push until then. I feel like by killing myself I'm letting those people that have ruined my life win, and the only thing I want for them is to lose. Anyways, enough of my ego bullshit. I pray that your issues do get better, if you need someone to talk to who has an open-mind then know that my messages are always open :)
I feel just like you. I actually don't want to die, but I want the suffering to end. You actually seem like a nice person

Last edited:
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Reminds me of when I was a teenager and confessed to suicidal ideation to my parents. Nfather got very angry and ranted something about it being an 'easy way out'. Eventually I realised that he was a closeted sadist and simply enjoyed watching me suffering and decaying as slowly and painfully as possible. Worse, many years have passed and it's worked out just as he hoped.

In a dysfunctional family, sibling rivalry can become murderous over time. When bullying leads to suicide, it is arguably murder (bullicide). In the thick of it, it's hard to understand that there's life outside of these ultra-toxic environments. I remember my grandmother telling me many years later that she would have supported me had she known what I was going through at home, but at the time it was all I knew, so I wouldn't have even asked for help. It is a very difficult situation at many levels and I hope you can navigate it somehow.

Synrelia

Synrelia

Apr 5, 2023
I'm having a lot of problems at home and school and I feel like I'm slowly giving up. Yesterday I admitted to my sister that I had a suicide attempt in 2019 and instead of saying something to help me or whatever, she just said "You're so stupid that you didn't even did it right" and that made me feel worse. On one of my breakdown moments I marked the day of my suicide, but I think it'll be sooner than I expect… I just don't know what to do man..

i'm sorry things are tough at home. i know the feeling. i'm proud of you for telling someone, even if met with a negative remark, of your suicide attempt. that shit isn't hard to just open up about. she made a very insensitive comment, but i just wanted to ask, has she ever expressed symptoms of mental illness herself? one reason why she may have said what she did could be due to her having attempted before and failing. she may feel that as the older one she's gone through more, therefore you have little to complain about. and that sort of thinking isn't right, however it's an explanation for why she said what she did, and therefore a reasonable ground for you to dismiss her words as just childish anger, and not take it seriously.

i know it's really hard to not know what to do. when you're younger, it's harder to get out. but i made it out, and i was the eldest sibling too. so i have faith in you. little by little, try to save up money, pass your peers in school, and as soon as you're of age, get the hell out of there. the price of freedom is heavy, but the chains of constraint is little to be preferred over.

giving up isn't easy, and trying again is even harder. it's up to you what you do. but you posted on the forum, right? you're asking for help, in a way. and i hope you know you have my best wishes with you. please keep trying. we're here always to see you through the pain.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
I feel just like you. I actually don't want to die, but I want the suffering to end. You actually seem like a nice person
Two things again, one, you took the words right out of my mouth, almost by verbatim, couldn't have said it any better. Two, Thank you for the compliment, I try to be when I can. Even in this fucked world I try to see the best in everyone. The reason being is because I need some hope. Even if it's a placebo false-hope something is better than nothing. Kinda helps I guess.

+ In my original reply I meant to say things that hold me down, not things hold me do. I had Re-read it again and face-palmed.