• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
I plan to inject myself with 40 ml of anestofol (in 1ml 50mg of propofol and 50mg of lidocaine) intravenously through the infusion system.Tell me how to do this step by step, I would like to put a catheter so that I can move my arm.Is one system enough?Is it necessary to flush the dropper and release the air, or is it optional?Where is it better to pour the solution (4 jars)?I plan to buy 50 mg of saline solution and pump it out with a syringe, and then fill it with anesthofol, how correct is this?

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Have you ever started an IV before?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I'm not even sure what you're talking about with flushing the dropper or pouring the solution. Or pumping out saline. Are you planning to drain an IV saline bag and fill it up with a new medication? Because that is not how IVs work. Starting an IV on yourself will be incredibly difficult to begin with, especially without any experience. I would also highly caution starting an IV and putting something into it for practice as that is a major infection risk and definitely do not put one medication in another medications bag as that is an even bigger infection risk and also risks medication interactions. Even saline can cause drug to drug interactions. And there are different types of IV saline as well, if you get the wrong saline bag you could cause serious issues. Anything that involves pouring out IV medications into another container or draining a bag and refilling, etc is sepsis waiting to happen.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
@Sunset Limited

Reactions: NikWild
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
saline solution (sodium chloride).I plan to empty a vial with a rubber stopper from the syringe, and then pour my medicine into it
I'm not even sure what you're talking about with flushing the dropper or pouring the solution. Or pumping out saline. Are you planning to drain an IV saline bag and fill it up with a new medication? Because that is not how IVs work. Starting an IV on yourself will be incredibly difficult to begin with, especially without any experience. I would also highly caution starting an IV and putting something into it for practice as that is a major infection risk and definitely do not put one medication in another medications bag as that is an even bigger infection risk and also risks medication interactions. Even saline can cause drug to drug interactions. And there are different types of IV saline as well, if you get the wrong saline bag you could cause serious issues. Anything that involves pouring out IV medications into another container or draining a bag and refilling, etc is sepsis waiting to happen.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
saline solution (sodium chloride).I plan to empty a vial with a rubber stopper from the syringe, and then pour my medicine into it
Do not empty a vial and pour another drug into it. The vials are not meant to be emptied and refilled with another drug.

N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Do not empty a vial and pour another drug into it. The vials are not meant to be emptied and refilled with another drug.
and what happens if I do that. I'm planning a fucking suicide, not a vitamin drip.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The drug you have is an approved stand-alone agent for euthanasia. Before unconsciousness, a 20g cannula and 25-30cc can be pushed through a large vein. 25 ml of anestofol means 1.25 grams of propofol. If we add lidocaine to that, I don't think there's anyone on the planet who could survive that. IV anesthetics such as propofol and thiopental are never injected rapidly for induction of anesthesia. It has serious hemodynamic effects. Cardiovascular collapse or cardiac arrest is inevitable with this dose of anestofol. Remember, many healthcare professionals have died in break rooms with doses of 50-100 mg just to get some sleep. Below I leave the pharmacokinetic simulation graph of 1500 mg propofol injection that I created for myself. The target plasma concentration for induction of anesthesia is only 5-6 µg/ml and this dose induces apnea. Whatever you do, remember that you need to gain IV experience first. This is not an easy skill.

Propofol Infusion 3 dakika

Reactions: CelestialDiana and NikWild
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
The drug you have is an approved stand-alone agent for euthanasia. Before unconsciousness, a 20g cannula and 25-30cc can be pushed through a large vein. 25 ml of anestofol means 1.25 grams of propofol. If we add lidocaine to that, I don't think there's anyone on the planet who could survive that. IV anesthetics such as propofol and thiopental are never injected rapidly for induction of anesthesia. It has serious hemodynamic effects. Cardiovascular collapse or cardiac arrest is inevitable with this dose of anestofol. Remember, many healthcare professionals have died in break rooms with doses of 50-100 mg just to get some sleep. Below I leave the pharmacokinetic simulation graph of 1500 mg propofol injection that I created for myself. The target plasma concentration for induction of anesthesia is only 5-6 µg/ml and this dose induces apnea. Whatever you do, remember that you need to gain IV experience first. This is not an easy skill.

View attachment 140833
Thanks

View attachment 140833
What do you think about xylazine? Did I read that it narrows blood vessels, and in this case it should not be combined with propofol infusion?

Last edited:
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Thanks

What do you think about xylazine? Did I read that it narrows blood vessels, and in this case it should not be combined with propofol infusion?
I would like to have a backup method in case I get really sick and don't have time for an infusion.I would like to combine the blackout and the drowning/hanging method.What is better to use for this, preferably orally.Available to me: phenobarbital, xylazine, butanediol.If anything, I don't have a very healthy stomach...

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I would like to have a backup method in case I get really sick and don't have time for an infusion.I would like to combine the blackout and the drowning/hanging method.What is better to use for this, preferably orally.Available to me: phenobarbital, xylazine, butanediol.If anything, I don't have a very healthy stomach...
Xylazine and dexmedetomidine are two good candidates for N-standard euthanasia, but they have not been well studied for euthanasia. There are not enough case reports about these. Dexmedetomidine and xylazine work in very small doses. The procedural sedation induction dose of dexmedetomidine is only 1µg/kg.

In one case report I read, a 4-year-old child was given 10 times the usual dose of dexmedetomidine due to a misunderstanding. There is no clinical effect. Only the usual biphasic effect was not observed. What could happen by a factor of a hundred or a multiple of a thousand? I don't know, totally hypothetical. I would still say it is a good and powerful sedative-analgesic to combine with another lethal method.

Reactions: NikWild
N

NikWild

Apr 29, 2024
Xylazine and dexmedetomidine are two good candidates for N-standard euthanasia, but they have not been well studied for euthanasia. There are not enough case reports about these. Dexmedetomidine and xylazine work in very small doses. The procedural sedation induction dose of dexmedetomidine is only 1µg/kg.

In one case report I read, a 4-year-old child was given 10 times the usual dose of dexmedetomidine due to a misunderstanding. There is no clinical effect. Only the usual biphasic effect was not observed. What could happen by a factor of a hundred or a multiple of a thousand? I don't know, totally hypothetical. I would still say it is a good and powerful sedative-analgesic to combine with another lethal method.
Funny thing is that in my country xylazine, sodium nitrite, anestofol, phenobarbital are absolutely freely sold without prescriptions (in huge quantities in drugs such as corvalol 7.5 mg/tablet or 18.3 mg/ml in syrup, valocordin 18.5 mg/ml in syrup, andipal 20 mg/tablet)... but a number of really important medications that are not even addictive are available only by prescription. Dopamine antidepressants such as bupropion, which could help me, are generally banned and not even imported into the country.

H

heavenplzhelp77

May 25, 2024
Ho
Funny thing is that in my country xylazine, sodium nitrite, anestofol, phenobarbital are absolutely freely sold without prescriptions (in huge quantities in drugs such as corvalol 7.5 mg/tablet or 18.3 mg/ml in syrup, valocordin 18.5 mg/ml in syrup, andipal 20 mg/tablet)... but a number of really important medications that are not even addictive are available only by prescription. Dopamine antidepressants such as bupropion, which could help me, are generally banned and not even imported into the country.
How hard is it to give yourself an iv shot?