• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
I don't understand. Your first paragraph makes it sound like you're going to be drowning yourself, but you second one implies that you're not.
I'm keeping ctb on the backburner but I'm no longer letting it be my focus. For now I'm focusing my energy towards recovery but this is still my preferred method if things don't go well.

F

FindingHome

-
Aug 4, 2023
I really would rather recommend you shoot yourself while leaned over tbe water if being eaten by fish is your preference. Drowning is a horrible way to die, I say this as someone who has nearly drowned myself.
I was thinking of shooting myself as I walk into the sea. Drinking alcohol, walking into sea, shooting myself, and continuing further into the sea.

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
It sounds like salt water is more effective at this than fresh, so youve got good results waiting for you! Watch out tho, if you go into water that's too deep the pressure will hurt once you're at the bottom.
I found a site with some really useful info and statistics about this stuff, apparently most people who go out this way actually have a rather peaceful, calm experience once you inhale, so I'm feeling much more confident about it.

So far it looks like I'm gonna do it in a reservoir nearby, tie something to me feet and jump and let myself sink. Gonna exhale before jumping so you breathe in water faster, wear heavy clothing just in case and hope I'm sleeping with the fishes in no time. But Im actually kinda looking forward to the last part, where people say they have a relaxing experience. It might actually be worth extending that moment? Idk
The article you linked here is so reassuring, everyone says it's peaceful

Reactions: plurkid
plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
The article you linked here is so reassuring, everyone says it's peaceful
It's really reassuring. Makes it less scary, should help the anxiety. It's long but worth the read. It'll be painful no matter what, but that's a price most have to pay. At least there's a good moment waiting for you at the end. It'll be over soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: garrypallister99