D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Anybody know how I would get around this? I ordered sodium nitrate by accident and it came through, then it came up with this when trying to order sodium nitrite. Thank you for your help.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Sick Boy
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Am I right in understanding you are in the UK? What company is this? APC pure? I think you may be able to get round this by using eBay.

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Normies trying to regulate SN. Basically there's apparently no vendors now for Europe.

• Wow
Reactions: NoOneKnows
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Fuck. Is it APC pure? They also have a notice now, maybe from people panic buying?

"Please Note: Due to high order volumes our dispatch time is currently 2 days."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sick Boy
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Yeah I'm in the UK and this is APC pure.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
God that sucks I was going to order today as well. Someone informed me yesterday that apc was probably still a viable option for UK but it seems it's not :mmm:

Reactions: Walilamdzi
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Done182 That's annoying. It isn't a restricted substance so they I don't know how they can justify this. Also a new law from 2014? Bit contradictory...

Reactions: NoOneKnows and throwaway777
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Yeah I'm in the UK and this is APC pure.

Ok they have an eBay account too. Try it and see if you can get round it that way

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777 and Walilamdzi
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Maybe checkout as a guest on eBay to avoid a banning of your account.

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Yeah I've asked for a refund via the APC email and am trying ordering it from eBay, will update with how that goes, hoping it will go through.
And checked out as a guest.

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway777 and overandout
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
Maybe checkout as a guest on eBay to avoid a banning of your account.

I don't think you would be banned for ordering SN. I think it caused more problems having a new account. The guy that was banned looked up sodium azide as well. Not that this should be something to be banned for..

Reactions: Xaphous
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
@Done182 Hey, let me know how it goes with ebay? I might do this today since it seems like it's becoming harder.

Reactions: Honigwaffel
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
It says the order is being posted and it's estimated delivery is 2nd-3rd of May so I think it's coming.

Reactions: throwaway777, Xaphous, jayfox and 2 others
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Got mine ordered now too, hopefully it turns up fine, postage is a bit steep but whatever. Now have to work out about getting primperan.

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
My order is estimated to be there for 3rd of May but I won't be in the flat do you think a flat mate will be able to sign for it?

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
My order is estimated to be there for 3rd of May but I won't be in the flat do you think a flat mate will be able to sign for it?
If it requires a signature (think it will because I ordered distilled water from apc before) then anyone in your household should be able to sign for it, if no one is in to sign for it I think it will go back to sorting to be delivered another day.

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
If it isn't too much trouble, could you pm me if you receive it?

D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Okay thanks @Xaphous yeah I will @Walilamdzi :)

Reactions: Xaphous and Walilamdzi
Scottishchef

Scottishchef

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah had them deliver at work and was signed by one of my co workers

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm relieved my order didn't go through now. I haven't had any luck buying from companies, just individual sellers/chemists on ebay.

Raggas

Raggas

Dec 31, 2018
Doesn't look like it's 98%+ SN, has some finely blended salt in it. I would say no.

I'm also looking at SN, but I'm using amazon rather than eBay. I live in the US, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
https://www.amazon.com/Nitrite-Granular-Flowing-Processing-Manufacturing/dp/B06Y18VFDW?th=1

Although I don't need 2lbs of this. I think I would prefer buying from amazon rather than eBay.

Thoughts on this from amazon?
That one looks okay to get the job done.

Reactions: Walilamdzi and ACALABJL
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Doesn't look like it's 98%+ SN, has some finely blended salt in it. I would say no.

That one looks okay to get the job done.

Okay, I will do some more research in case. At least I have one of the required components. As to the other stuff I've looked on the wiki, it seems like a lot of the eBay sellers don't carry the stuff anymore. I could be wrong, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. I am in the USA, so maybe there are other alternatives? Thanks.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
One of the problems with all this is that so many people start mentioning companies out in the open (if you want this info either find it from the Wiki or Pm someone who is happy to tell you)

Do not keep discussing companies & who still sells what, you are just fucking it up for everyone else who comes after you. When i started coming on here it was hard to find on a search engine, now all you have to do is put 'sn' or even apc pure into a search & up pops this place right at the top, so show some bloody sense please & stop posting x or y & go back to asking in private please.

Reactions: Jen Erik, Isabelx and Johnnythefox
Raggas

Raggas

Dec 31, 2018
Okay, I will do some more research in case. At least I have one of the required components. As to the other stuff I've looked on the wiki, it seems like a lot of the eBay sellers don't carry the stuff anymore. I could be wrong, but if anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. I am in the USA, so maybe there are other alternatives? Thanks.
No I said the one you posted is fine. I was referring to the one above your post being bad.

A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
No I said the one you posted is fine. I was referring to the one above your post being bad.

Ah, yes. I got that part. I was just wondering for the last 3 components, if you could lead me somehow. It seems like most of the ones on the wikis no longer carry it.