• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
Hi, guys. How are you? Can you tell me to what extent it is necessary to use a first generation anti-emetic for the SN method? I don't have access to any of that and I don't think I will. My intention was to take a dramamine 30 minutes before the NS and smoke a lot of weed, I know that both are second-line antiemetics. I'm going to prepare 4 glasses of SN, it's likely that I'll throw up as soon as it hits my stomach. I'm really pretty weak at holding things in my stomach, but I think I'll buy enough time for the method to work.

Also, I'm thinking of taking it at a motel to guarantee the necessary 4 hours. These last few days have been terrible, I feel that people are realizing that something is wrong. I feel like I'm grieving for myself, I can't stop crying since SN came home. For the first time I've accepted that I'm actually leaving. This is messing with me a lot, I can't eat or go to college to pretend normalcy. I just want to do this as quickly as possible, I feel like the more time passes the more my Survival Instinct can take over.

Any tips for dealing with all of this?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Anon7b8 and nomennescio
D

Deleted member 65988

It would be preferable to have Dopamine blocking Antiemetics however it wouldn't too much of a problem not to have them considering people do vomit and have more glasses available to drink from in order to ctb.

I hope you do have at least Painkillers to help out with whatever pain you may have.

I'm so sorry you are in such a state of mind, it's very difficult knowing you have come to such a decision considering how circumstances in life unfolded for you. Please also act with caution and know whatever happens, you have support here, whether you need to talk or anything else.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí and Anon7b8