B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i think i am constantly paranoid about every thing in my life, which i should be considering how shitty it is thanks to no other but me myself. anyhow you see this whole paranoia or anxiety ( excuse me if i am using the wrong words ), it's actually always due to people - i mean that i am constantly worried of what a person in front of me would think of my situation or me and it's like my whole world just revolves around human beings. it's so bad, this sort of thinking that i even get dreams of merely pleasing people or letting them feel good. if i ever get daydreams or anything i just think of how i am real rich and the people i wasn't really good with now envy me since i am so rich and i have proven myself to everyone. it's very stupid to read, all of this, i get that. more of a vent i suppose but i do honestly seek an answer to stop with this nonsense and just not care about people ( not even anyone i am attached to ). ( was going to use an altogether here but i suppose that'd not be right grammar wise )

i know it isn't gonna be much use typing all this here seeking answers from internet people since the more i seek validation or attention the more does this nature of mine would grow. can't help it i think.

Reactions: LifeQuitter