• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
how much cymbalta (duloxetine) does it take to die/od? (painlessly is the goal here)
last time i weighed myself i was around 125-130-ish
i have 38 saved up right now, each are 30mg.
someone please help with this! <3

emohamster

emohamster

Apr 2, 2020
I just looked it up. What you have is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor SSRI and selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor SNRI. These are highly unlikely to kill you but overdose deaths have been reported. If painless is your goal I would consider some other alternatives. I don't want you to be in pain.

• Love
Reactions: pebpebpebpeb
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
I just looked it up. What you have is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor SSRI and selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor SNRI. These are highly unlikely to kill you but overdose deaths have been reported. If painless is your goal I would consider some other alternatives. I don't want you to be in pain.
darn, that sucks. all that planning too. thank you for researching, i found that at least 1k mg would trigger some side effects, i thought more would just kill you like a painkiller or something would. thank you again though. if you dont mind me asking do you have any other ways of ctb? i just want to wake up in the mornings knowing that i have a way out if i want to.
i do have a belt which could probably work but no where to really hang it high enough.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
This is the only known reliable source for medicine OD. Sleeping pills are just part of the pre-regimen ... you need a lot more to OD on 1 med.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/

Reactions: BPD Barbie and pebpebpebpeb
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
In response to your request for other methods to ctb, see the Resources Compilation.

pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
t
This is the only known reliable source for medicine OD. Sleeping pills are just part of the pre-regimen ... you need a lot more to OD on 1 med.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/listen_english-pdf.32719/
thank you

Ryan.s

Ryan.s

Experienced
Nov 29, 2019
how much cymbalta (duloxetine) does it take to die/od? (painlessly is the goal here)
last time i weighed myself i was around 125-130-ish
i have 38 saved up right now, each are 30mg.
someone please help with this! <3
Overdosing on SSRIs can leave you with seizures and all kinds of unpleasant experiences moments before your death. The success rate of Pill suicides are a mere 2 percent where hanging is around 70% success rate, and shotgun suicide is 95% success rate. Don't take pills. It will not work. It will not kill you. At best, it will put you in a coma then you wake up with permanent brain damage where you aren't even able to speak. You seem very desperate to die. Tell me your options? Can you do partial suspension?
t

thank you
That is bullshit. OD on prescription pills is unbelievably unreliable.

Read this. I love you. I don't want you to suffer.

Last edited: