• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
The only viable option for me is by train.
I live near train tracks and I'm so broke I can't afford anything to do it with so the train is the option I've come to.
I need advice on what way I should do it with the train. I don't know what would be the better option, decapitation or jumping in front.
I don't care about pain levels as long as it doesn't last for more than 30 seconds.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, elvvsie and Yaka
Yaka

Yaka

Jan 23, 2024
just would have to make sure it was going fast enough for jumping in front cause most of the time in the citty they slow way down for cars and such so it woudent do shit if it was jumpped in front of

Reactions: warriorcat
Upvote 0
bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
just would have to make sure it was going fast enough for jumping in front cause most of the time in the citty they slow way down for cars and such so it woudent do shit if it was jumpped in front of
Lots of country out here so I'm assuming that won't be much of an issue

Upvote 0
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
The only viable option for me is by train.
I live near train tracks and I'm so broke I can't afford anything to do it with so the train is the option I've come to.
I need advice on what way I should do it with the train. I don't know what would be the better option, decapitation or jumping in front.
I don't care about pain levels as long as it doesn't last for more than 30 seconds.
With decapitation you'd have to keep your head on the track and stay unnoticed until it comes. From what I heard from somebody else on here, when the train starts coming the track feels almost hot from the vibration and it's very loud and scary

Jumping in front is it's own bag of trouble but it only requires a moment of resolve instead of several seconds or even minutes

Reactions: warriorcat and bigworm
Upvote 0
bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
With decapitation you'd have to keep your head on the track and stay unnoticed until it comes. From what I heard from somebody else on here, when the train starts coming the track feels almost hot from the vibration and it's very loud and scary

Jumping in front is it's own bag of trouble but it only requires a moment of resolve instead of several seconds or even minutes
Do you have any idea if there's a specific way to lay on the track for decapitation. I don't want to have it be slow and painful just painful/painless and within 30 seconds or so. I've never really studied how a train moves on the track (I probably should before I attempt) I am so low that I doubt I'll feel regret but I understand in the moment how it can be different.

Upvote 0
T

tryme

Jul 19, 2024
i plan to do the same, lay in front. im worried about cowcatchers though, it is impossible to get an answer if it will ruin the attempt or not. And trains somehow seem slow as fuck here, even though when i drive them the counters inside show speeds up to 100 km/h, idk whats up with that. head on rail only, it makes no sense to le all the way, because you just risk amputated limbs. itd be best to do at night and be as invisible as possible possibly at a turn? but it would be difficult to do here cause there are lots of people just waiting to beat you up here, past 10PM subhumans come out to fuck with other people.

Reactions: bigworm
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not that I would recommend train method at all for obvious reasons.

The "best" way is ofc decapitation when you are able to put your neck on the train tracks and stay in this position.

Reactions: Kusogaki
Upvote 0
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
I do not recommend jumping in front of a train as a viable method. Completely agree with @Praestat_Mori, It's very likely that you will fail. I would want my last moments to be peaceful not fearful. I recommend Shallow water Blackout, You don't have to buy anything well if you wanted to go the extra mile you could buy a weighted belt there's nothing you need to buy, It's painless and very accessible.

Reactions: bigworm and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
I do not recommend jumping in front of a train as a viable method. Completely agree with @Praestat_Mori, It's very likely that you will fail. I would want my last moments to be peaceful not fearful. I recommend Shallow water Blackout, You don't have to buy anything well if you wanted to go the extra mile you could buy a weighted belt there's nothing you need to buy, It's painless and very accessible.
Can you elaborate more on shallow water one? What if you can swim? It is definitely not that useful right?

Upvote 0
bigworm

bigworm

Jul 20, 2024
Do you know how long it would take to blackout. I'm not really concerned about the pain part as I am the time till I blackout.

Upvote 0
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
5-7 minutes I believe I believe I have a thread about it if you want me to send it to you. @bigworm

Upvote 0
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
5-7 minutes I believe I believe I have a thread about it if you want me to send it to you. @bigworm
hey, sorry to barge in, but could you send me the thread please? i'm still debating on a method and this seems safer than what i've come up with so far
only if that's okay with you ofc!

Upvote 0
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

🎧
Mar 22, 2023
hey, sorry to barge in, but could you send me the thread please? i'm still debating on a method and this seems safer than what i've come up with so far
only if that's okay with you ofc!
So sorry I didn't get to get back too fast enough! But I have a couple other things to add about that method if you want to PM me.

Upvote 0
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
So sorry I didn't get to get back too fast enough! But I have a couple other things to add about that method if you want to PM me.
No worries man we all have lives!:)

Upvote 0