• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm thinking about the CO method, with a tent in the woods.

What can I use as a source of CO? It must be cheap, easily accessible and small to be able to put it in the tent.

Is this method fast and painless?

How reliable is this method? Is there a risk of brain damage?

Thank you

Reactions: Setepai, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
ChickenAndPotatoes

ChickenAndPotatoes

Veteran Veteran
Nov 8, 2018
I'm using a charcoal grill and burning charcoal briquettes in it to produce CO. In my car. There IS a risk of brain damage. Mostly the brain damage I've seen reading online accounts is: memory problems, irritability, insomnia, trouble walking, peeing/pooping on yourself (incontinence), poor posture.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Eren and 1 other person
N

nohoper

Dec 2, 2018
Im also thinking CO in a car ,seems reliabe if done right lots of people die from CO by accident in enclosed spaces.
Check out the big CO megathread and also the 8chan Guide.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

https://8ch.net/suicide/res/36746.html

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, weedoge and 2 others
Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
I'm thinking about the CO method, with a tent in the woods.

What can I use as a source of CO? It must be cheap, easily accessible and small to be able to put it in the tent.

Is this method fast and painless?

How reliable is this method? Is there a risk of brain damage?

Thank you

The risk of brain damage is super high with this method, however most people develop it from being caught, or using too little. Charcoal, gas generator, older vehicle engine exhaust will all do the trick. you have to be careful with tents because CO can permeate tent walls, same as it can with drywall but at a much faster pace meaning people fail to keep the concentration at a high enough level. honestly best bet is a early 90's beater vehicle, exhaust pumped inside with charcoal burning in the back like they do in japan. but chance of failure is still present and ultimately will come down to where you chose to do it and how high the chance of discovery is.

I've passed from CO before unintentionally and when I woke up I had a screaming headache, but otherwise it just felt like I fell asleep.

I hope you find Peace

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Ok, thanks for the information, I discard this method due to the high risk of brain damage.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Ok, thanks for the information, I discard this method due to the high risk of brain damage.
The risk is only high if you plan and execute incorrectly.

This is NOT bad method.

Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
The risk is only high if you plan and execute incorrectly.

This is NOT bad method.
When done correctly and well thought out this is considered a very painless and reliable method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
When done correctly and well thought out this is considered a very painless and reliable method.
Right, thanks. As is the case with most methods. I wish people wouldn't use symptoms of brain damage as a way to scare somebody away from a potentially very peaceful and nice method.

Every method has such risks with slight variance among them, no matter what method you choose it should be well researched and planned.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
Right, thanks. As is the case with most methods. I wish people wouldn't use symptoms of brain damage as a way to scare somebody away from a potentially very peaceful and nice method.

Every method has such risks with slight variance among them, no matter what method you choose it should be well researched and planned.
weedoge is correct. I didnt mean to scare, only be as open and honest about what i know about it is possible. perhaps I should have been more clear.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
weedoge is correct. I didnt mean to scare, only be as open and honest about what i know about it is possible. perhaps I should have been more clear.
Don't worry, I'm horribly contrary, it wasn't just you either! Take care

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap