• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hello guys I'm preparing to CTB the SN method. I'm having a hard time finding the antiemetics is there a good OTC option? Would Dramamine work?

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Is the largest online auction site a possibility for you? If so, go on there and search Domperidone. That works well if you can get it and it is very inexpensive.

Reactions: gambardella and mathieu
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Is the largest online auction site a possibility for you? If so, go on there and search Domperidone. That works well if you can get it and it is very inexpensive.
Hey ark I did search I found one posting the seem very sketchy. The arrival time is almost a month to get to me and I'm planing on ctb end of the week or early next week. Before the 20th of this month. Any ideas of what apse to use?
Hey ark I did search I found one posting the seem very sketchy. The arrival time is almost a month to get to me and I'm planing on ctb end of the week or early next week. Before the 20th of this month. Any ideas of what apse to use?
Sorry for the misspelling *any ideas of what else to use?

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Sorry no, I will say it took I believe 9 business days to come in for me. I also ordered Primperan from there and it came in a few days faster. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Sorry no, I will say it took I believe 9 business days to come in for me. I also ordered Primperan from there and it came in a few days faster. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
What do you think of a combo of Dramamine and weed both do block dopamine receptors a believe.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'm finding that I am having to postpone my attempt to wait for the anti emetic from the auction site. You might need to postpone yours too. The anti emetic is important and travel sickness pills like Dramamine are not effective.

Reactions: gambardella
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I'm finding that I am having to postpone my attempt to wait for the anti emetic from the auction site. You might need to postpone yours too. The anti emetic is important and travel sickness pills like Dramamine are not effective.
I can't pospone sadly I might to change method. A little bit I was deciding on doing it with any antiemetics. Using otc meds and little bit of weed and some ginger ale or snaps to calm the stomach. I think I'll create extra cups of SN In case I throw up a lot of the SN keep the dosage in body high until I dose of for the last time.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I can't pospone sadly I might to change method. A little bit I was deciding on doing it with any antiemetics. Using otc meds and little bit of weed and some ginger ale or snaps to calm the stomach. I think I'll create extra cups of SN In case I throw up a lot of the SN keep the dosage in body high until I dose of for the last time.
f.y.i. I sent you a PM (in case you miss it)

gambardella

gambardella

De l'inconvénient d'être né
Dec 1, 2019
Try searching on online pharmacies as well. They sell meto and domperidone so easily... And since you're in the US the delivery time might not be so long for you.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Hello guys I'm preparing to CTB the SN method. I'm having a hard time finding the antiemetics is there a good OTC option? Would Dramamine work?
While it isn't recommended as it isn't effective as the other medications, we had a member here that used Meclizine which is Dramamine non-drowsy OTC medication and they passed away. So don't be afraid, but I'd suggest trying to get Meto if you can. Keep in mind there have been individuals that followed none of the instructions and still died even though it isn't recommended. We've had people here that have taken all the measures listed and they still vomited. But 20-25g is very lethal in itself. People have prepared another mixture of SN just in case they do vomit the first one. So in the end it really depends on your body chemistry, but SN is relatively a effective and peaceful way to ctb compared to other methods.

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
It depends where you are but in the UK migraines are treated with meto or domp. Meto has recently been stopped here die to a movement disorder it can cause with no reversal possible so domp is the one if choice as ut act the same in that it empties the content of your stomach like meto. Others like cyclazine or benedryl or even promethazine are great for travelers sickness but are antihistamines so work completely differently to meto or domp.

can you go to your dr and say you have terrible migraine with photophobia and sickness and that otc drugs are not working. (Make sure you know the names of the ones you should have tried) also make sure you know the symptoms of a severe migraine (rather than a brain bleed for instance that woukd require a MRI)

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
While it isn't recommended as it isn't effective as the other medications, we had a member here that used Meclizine which is Dramamine non-drowsy OTC medication and they passed away. So don't be afraid, but I'd suggest trying to get Meto if you can. Keep in mind there have been individuals that followed none of the instructions and still died even though it isn't recommended. We've had people here that have taken all the measures listed and they still vomited. But 20-25g is very lethal in itself. People have prepared another mixture of SN just in case they do vomit the first one. So in the end it really depends on your body chemistry, but SN is relatively a effective and peaceful way to ctb compared to other methods.
Hey thanks for the great input I'm trying my hardest to find it with the limited time I have. It's looking like I won't be able to get any Meto I figured otc stuff is better than nothing. I'm hopping that my minds is powerful and thinks I had a dose of Meto.
It depends where you are but in the UK migraines are treated with meto or domp. Meto has recently been stopped here die to a movement disorder it can cause with no reversal possible so domp is the one if choice as ut act the same in that it empties the content of your stomach like meto. Others like cyclazine or benedryl or even promethazine are great for travelers sickness but are antihistamines so work completely differently to meto or domp.

can you go to your dr and say you have terrible migraine with photophobia and sickness and that otc drugs are not working. (Make sure you know the names of the ones you should have tried) also make sure you know the symptoms of a severe migraine (rather than a brain bleed for instance that woukd require a MRI)
Yeah I don't think a doctor would work in my case I think I would run the risk of having my plan discovered. I'm thinking of taking otc in hopes my minds gets tricked long enough to pass out. I'm hoping to control the vomit sensation with otc and just regular home remedies like ginger ale or ginger snaps, saltine crackers or some sort of cold electrolyte drink or cold water. A warm shower alway makes me feel better when i feel I'll. Thoughts on using food and drinks?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe and Moonicide
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hey thanks for the great input I'm trying my hardest to find it with the limited time I have. It's looking like I won't be able to get any Meto I figured otc stuff is better than nothing. I'm hopping that my minds is powerful and thinks I had a dose of Meto.

Yeah I don't think a doctor would work in my case I think I would run the risk of having my plan discovered. I'm thinking of taking otc in hopes my minds gets tricked long enough to pass out. I'm hoping to control the vomit sensation with otc and just regular home remedies like ginger ale or ginger snaps, saltine crackers or some sort of cold electrolyte drink or cold water. A warm shower alway makes me feel better when i feel I'll. Thoughts on using food and drinks?
Was the info I PM-ed to you not suitable ?

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Was the info I PM-ed to you not suitable ?
I need to call it gets wonky when you get to the check out section. It could take up to two weeks to get to me. I'm regretting changing my method last second. Maybe I need to look at more options.

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
we had a member here that used Meclizine which is Dramamine non-drowsy OTC medication and they passed away
Do you remember who that was? I'm trying to search for it and can't find it. Because I have access to that and I had an unpleasant reaction to meto but this one does not make me feel sick.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Do you remember who that was? I'm trying to search for it and can't find it. Because I have access to that and I had an unpleasant reaction to meto but this one does not make me feel sick.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...fear-about-what-to-do-next.12997/#post-262547

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother