• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I have a TD credit card and I just found out that in Canada they don't allow bitcoin.
How can I get around this?? Can I use PayPal which is linked to my TD card ... fuck ... my brain is such a mess. Should I just go pay in person with Western Union? Is that safer?

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I hate all this Bitcoin stuff. I don't need them and i'am too stupid for this. Electronic money is not your money.

HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
If you're unable to purchase coins safely (through something like CoinBase for example), using MoneyGram or Western Union are your only options. As you mentioned in your post, you will need to physically go there as in most cases you'll be denied online.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I think debit might work. I will try and failing that, use western union.

martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
have you tried blockchain? Does this work in Canada?

N

Nova

May 26, 2018
I have a TD credit card and I just found out that in Canada they don't allow bitcoin.
How can I get around this?? Can I use PayPal which is linked to my TD card ... fuck ... my brain is such a mess. Should I just go pay in person with Western Union? Is that safer?
I'm confused ,what do you mean Canada don't allow Bitcoin ? They even have Bitcoin ATM machines there where you can anonymously put in cash and it will send bitcoins to your BTC wallet.