• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uniqueuser

Jan 16, 2021
*induced from sleeping pill/s
i take sleeping pills on the bank of a canal and make sure that when i fall asleep at least my head is inside the water. im sure no one would find me, there's enough greenery on the bank and people very rarely take that path at night. would this work?

Last edited:
J

JU.

Aug 1, 2021
could try to take SN in the water, so that you can simulate a sickness and make ctb appear a drowning

Upvote 0
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
maybe just sit there with back facing canal leaning towards the water. idc if whole body goes in. or just lying there head over water and wait to pass out
You'd probably regain consciousness after inhaling water...

Reactions: LADY007 and Drimacus
Upvote 0
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I don't know honestly, but I've heard stories of people drowning apparently while they were drunk. Presumably they did not realize what was happening.

Reactions: Dear Agony and LADY007
Upvote 0