• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
With limited resources, CO method seems viable but seems to come with lots of cons:
1. I have to light the chimney in a closed room, does lot of smoke or smell go out whilst opening a window as within few inches there is a house behind and people are always there outside and it might be noticeable ,.
2. There is a water heater with some damaged or open electric wires , will it burst or catch fire? On bring chimney inside?
3. Can switching on a fan and opening window reduce smell and smoke produced by it...does it affect or reduce CO production in any way
As using grill in the country is extremely rare and it is oddly noticeable too, currently don't have any materials ,but if there is a chance will hope for the best.
Relevant answers will be helpful, thanks!