• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

Zak

Oct 10, 2020
My life is ruined. I am facing so many things I cannot handle anymore. I am looking for a good way out of all of this. I am scared of most methods but also scared to keep living. Can anyone recommend some of the best ways? I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up again.

Z

Zak

Oct 10, 2020
sorry it's turned out that way. recommending anything to you would be illegal. this forum has tons of info. just scroll through it.
Okay thank you. Have you ever heard of hemlock? Seems classy.. Also seems like it might not work

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
I take hemlock tincture and hemlock tea for medical reasons. CTB with it is highly unlikely

Reactions: Ghost2211
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but as @yetme said, it's wrong, morally and legally to recommend anyone on how to ctb.

However, in the mean time, the SS family is here to support you the best we can and listen to your story, so feel free to share your stories and vent if you need to. Sometimes it might be good to get some insights from someone else's perspectives.

Sending you hugs and hope that things start to look up for you. :hug:

Z

Zak

Oct 10, 2020
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, but as @yetme said, it's wrong, morally and legally to recommend anyone on how to ctb.

However, in the mean time, the SS family is here to support you the best we can and listen to your story, so feel free to share your stories and vent if you need to. Sometimes it might be good to get some insights from someone else's perspectives.

Sending you hugs and hope that things start to look up for you. :hug:
Thanks. My story is crazy. Like something out of a movie; its a long story lol

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
Thanks. My story is crazy. Like something out of a movie; its a long story lol
I'm so sorry to hear that, I am. But now here you are with probably not much to lose (I'm not saying this in a bad way btw), so feel free to share your story, either through PM or on here if you want to. Many of us will be here to lend an ear, so just know that I, and others, am just a message away. :hug:

Z

Zak

Oct 10, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear that, I am. But now here you are with probably not much to lose (I'm not saying this in a bad way btw), so feel free to share your story, either through PM or on here if you want to. Many of us will be here to lend an ear, so just know that I, and others, am just a message away. :hug:
Thank you! That means a lot! I dont even seen an option to PM though? lol

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Nov 10, 2020
I think you have to have had a certain number of posts before you can do so I'm afraid. I'm not entirely sure about how it works, but feel free to share your story with everyone here, and when you unlock the PM option, I'm here! :hug: