• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nothere01

Apr 13, 2023
Should I buy buckshot bullets or slug bullets for my shotgun? I have to choose only one or the other, please let me know which type of bullet to use and explain why, thank you!

S

skewedpanic

Mar 12, 2023
It won't matter. Either will do the same thing at point blank range.

Upvote 0
F

farlander

Apr 19, 2023
I'll take this question seriously. While it won't matter to you, buckshot or even birdshot is the way to go with something like that. I'm no firearms expert but I have a more-than-the-average-person understanding of them. Essentially, all a slug is going to do is ensure maximum penetration of everything it's pointed at. This means an increased danger to anything behind the intended target. Buckshot means the kinetic energy is spread out significantly to each individual pellet, and birdshot further spreads it out, meaning far less over penetration once it leaves the barrel. Point blank with a shotgun round of any kind will go through whatever it's pressed against. In the interest of full disclosure though, it's probably one of the worst ways you can go, and not worth it in my personal opinion.

Upvote 0
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
In the interest of full disclosure though, it's probably one of the worst ways you can go, and not worth it in my personal opinion.
Why is it one of the worst ways you can go?

Also, would you suggest 00, #1 or #4? From what I can tell, it seems like #1 or #4 is best.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
Upvote 0
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I'll take this question seriously. While it won't matter to you, buckshot or even birdshot is the way to go with something like that. I'm no firearms expert but I have a more-than-the-average-person understanding of them. Essentially, all a slug is going to do is ensure maximum penetration of everything it's pointed at. This means an increased danger to anything behind the intended target. Buckshot means the kinetic energy is spread out significantly to each individual pellet, and birdshot further spreads it out, meaning far less over penetration once it leaves the barrel. Point blank with a shotgun round of any kind will go through whatever it's pressed against. In the interest of full disclosure though, it's probably one of the worst ways you can go, and not worth it in my personal opinion.
Why is that? Its painless and instant
Why is it one of the worst ways you can go?

Also, would you suggest 00, #1 or #4? From what I can tell, it seems like #1 or #4 is best.
I plan on using 00 because the pellets are the largest.

Upvote 0
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
If you use a shotgun study your angles well. People ended up shooting their face off before.

Upvote 0