• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

depressedsoul3

depressedsoul3

Mar 19, 2023
What's the least painful method? how do I make it look like an accident, I'm unaware of the rate of success of most methods. how many hours do I need to be home alone to do it by carbon monoxide poisoning? ( my water heater)

J

jorheslen428

May 4, 2023
Amitriptyline looks like a heart attack unless there's an autopsy

Wants-To-End

Wants-To-End

Dec 13, 2022
Amitriptyline looks like a heart attack unless there's an autopsy

But I have one doubt,
Imagine if My Family found me dead after 12 hours, But still they prefer to admit me in hospital to know is there any option left to bring my life back
In this case, what do you think Doctor would do?,
1) He Just tell that i am dead by heart attack and send-back my body to home?
[or]
2) Will they do Mandatory Autopsy?

i don't know Hospital Procedures so just wondering

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What's the least painful method? how do I make it look like an accident, I'm unaware of the rate of success of most methods. how many hours do I need to be home alone to do it by carbon monoxide poisoning? ( my water heater)
I don't think that your water heater may produce enough CO up to a lethal concentration quick enough.