D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Please bear with me...thank you. I walked in front of a moving bus today. Not deliberately. I just did not see it. My vision is going far faster than anticipated, and I am not sure how much longer I have to collect the necessary items to CTB, put them together, and do the deed. The question I have is in regards to CO poisoning using the mix of formic and sulfuric acid. I have severe emphysema, cannot read well enough to do much more research and must know if such a method will work with serious lung concerns. There is also the question of dripping the one acid into the other. Does anyone know what kind of equipment I would need, and how to set them up? I really appreciate any endeavours on your behalf. It looks like a few weeks to a month is all that I am going to have to complete this. Please, if you can help I would be most grateful. Thank you.

Reactions: Volatile, bag.of.cats, lv-gras and 1 other person
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/formic-acid-sulphuric-acid-method.233/page-2#post-46737

Maybe this will help you

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/formic-acid-sulphuric-acid-method.233/page-2#post-46737

Maybe this will help you
Thanks Anna. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Reactions: anna
T

Tiburcio

If you do it, I wish you peace and safe travels.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and anna
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018

Maybe this will help you
Appreciate that Anna, unfortunately it does not address the issues which now confront me. Thank you none-the-less.

Reactions: anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Appreciate that Anna, unfortunately it does not address the issues which now confront me. Thank you none-the-less.
you're welcome and I'm sorry, I hope someone has the answers you need

Reactions: Deleted member 1768 and Tiburcio
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
don't know if this will help, but there are screen reader programs that will read stuff off of the computer for you, lessening the need for vision. if privacy is needed, headphones can help.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, Deleted member 1768, Tiburcio and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
don't know if this will help, but there are screen reader programs that will read stuff off of the computer for you, lessening the need for vision. if privacy is needed, headphones can help.
Smile...thanks IV. I am afraid that the biggest issue I have is setting everything up properly. This MUST work.

Reactions: Tiburcio
V

VFL54sui

Aug 5, 2018
Since you are visually impaired and can't do much research, I would choose a simple method like SN. Besides, you can't do much wrong with SN. Mixing different acids could be difficult if you do not see correctly.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, lv-gras and shadow11
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Since you are visually impaired and can't do much research, I would choose a simple method like SN. Besides, you can't do much wrong with SN. Mixing different acids could be difficult if you do not see correctly.
That is the way I may have to go VFL. Question is are anti emetics necessary.

Reactions: lv-gras