finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
I want to hurt myself very bad what could i rationally do to talk myself down or calm myself or get help i just feel like im in actual danger

• Hugs
Reactions: theboy, Foresight, nys and 1 other person
CassieHoward

CassieHoward

peace out ss
Mar 11, 2022
i like to write myself - incidentally i've written so much while depressed i've turned into a half-decent writer.

if that isn't your cup of tea feel free to dm me and just talk about anything you need to to get your head off of this : - )

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, finish.me and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
You would think you would be able to tell someone you're thinking of self-harm or demonstrate it without hurting yourself and they'd understand. I've put this into practice IRL by not actual SH and haven't had great results, but it could depend on who you tell or how you do it. I think part of that is people just don't empathise with suicidal ideation or self-harm very well.

So to get help instead, you could try telling someone you have suicidal ideation and/or go to A&E if thats an inexpensive option and doesn't endanger your liberty(e.g. section or worse). Safeish option that should only expose emotions is talking to the right people might help, either a friend who understands/has been through similar or talking to someone on here. There's the general public chat on here you could try that.

Another way might be to distract yourself with a hobby, if you can do that, but it's understandable if you feel too bad to do that. Also 'cup of tea' was mentioned in a round about way that might actually help, tea or a drink can help to feel better sometimes.

Reactions: finish.me
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
Sometimes I feel like that so to stop myself, I set a timer for a short amount of time, like maybe one or two minutes, or maybe ten, depending on how bad it is. Then I make a vow to myself that I won't do anything before the timer goes off. Each time the timer goes off, I reset it and start it again and repeat the whole thing. I do it until I'm calmer and I know I won't do anything.

Sometimes I feel bad enough that a timer can't stop me, so I physically immobilize my hands by stuffing them under this very heavy mattress, so that even if I want to take them out, I can't without it taking a lot of time, and by the time I pull my hands out, the urge will have hopefully passed. Hope this helps you ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: chronicallybroken and Cathy Ames
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I want to hurt myself very bad what could i rationally do to talk myself down or calm myself or get help i just feel like im in actual danger
I blame others & turned into a misanthrope rather than turn my frustration against myself. I try to have compassion for myself like a hungry, scared, tired child. Lately I feel like strangling my inner child would be mercy... But you can pamper yourself even if everyone say that you don't deserve to. Make life unfair in your favor

S

Sky66

Dec 15, 2021
Reading, meditation, yoga, eat healthy, ride your bike.

N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Hey how are you doing today, FM?

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
In moments of crisis, splash your face with cold water repeatedly

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
In moments of crisis, splash your face with cold water repeatedly
It's Sunday, the op was on Wednesday. Either they fucked themself up, or it was a false flag.