L

lovesucks

Oct 7, 2023
I rly want to die, the only way I can do it rn is by overdose. I have a box of fluxetine and aripirazole will these make me ctb.

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou and Gstreater
pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
I'd like to know where the secret medical site is, that's describes all the drugs that are available in any given country alongside their lethal dosages. Maybe there isn't one.

Reactions: Zhendou
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
I rly want to die, the only way I can do it rn is by overdose. I have a box of fluxetine and aripirazole will these make me ctb.
I'm sorry you're so desperate, but overdosing on a box of these medications won't kill you.

• Love
Reactions: Gstreater
Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
Aripiprazole is very safe even in very high dosages (lethargy/sedation, seizures, irritability, tremors, mild tachycardia). Fluoxitine is very similar (nausea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat, drowsiness, agitation, hallucinations, fainting, and seizures). The lethal dose of both is obscenely high. Also, taking a box of either, much less both will most likely cause you to quickly vomit leading to minimal dosages actually being absorbed by your body.

All this to say, please don't try to ctb using this method. You'll just make yourself sick and likely end up admitted to the hospital.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I'd like to know where the secret medical site is, that's describes all the drugs that are available in any given country alongside their lethal dosages. Maybe there isn't one.
Not really a helpful response to the OP, especially since you were the first to answer. There have always been a lot of questions about ODs. There always will be. Snarky replies to people who are feeling desperate isn't a great look for the site or you.

pain6batch9

pain6batch9

Chronic
Aug 25, 2024
Not really a helpful response to the OP, especially since you were the first to answer. There have always been a lot of questions about ODs. There always will be. Snarky replies to people who are feeling desperate isn't a great look for the site or you.
I mean, I didn't intend for it to sound snarky. As one would read it. But yeah, having read it back to myself now I can see how you got there. Actually, when I originally wrote it, I meant it to sound as a searing critique of the medical industry and they way that doctors hide information from us, for whatever reason we require it. I probably should have expanded my thoughts here a little more rather than the short sentence, a little meat on the bone is never a bad thing. I'm not here to troll anyone, although messages can be corrupted when writing in short bursts like this. If I've made the OP uncomfortable, than I'm very sorry. And, from this moment on I shall endeavor to be clearer with me comments.

• Love
Reactions: Ash and Zhendou
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Aripiprazole is very safe even in very high dosages (lethargy/sedation, seizures, irritability, tremors, mild tachycardia). Fluoxitine is very similar (nausea, vomiting, rapid heartbeat, drowsiness, agitation, hallucinations, fainting, and seizures). The lethal dose of both is obscenely high. Also, taking a box of either, much less both will most likely cause you to quickly vomit leading to minimal dosages actually being absorbed by your body.

All this to say, please don't try to ctb using this method. You'll just make yourself sick and likely end up admitted to the hospital.
Bumping this. Please reconsider.

Reactions: Ash and Zhendou
B

Bubbly

Aug 8, 2024
So a lot of people are bringing up that these aren't fatal and they're right. Another point I'd like to bring up is I have a very strong stomach, I learned to stop myself from vomiting thanks to GI problems. However, even when I've tried similar things it was a very nauseating experience. I can't explain why but the body just knows taking too many pills is wrong. Even if they were deadly, you can't eat as many as you think you can. So please don't do this or add more in hopes it works, I'm sorry things have gotten to this point and I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash