S

samsara_96

Sep 27, 2022
I want to use the SN method in two weeks. I originally wanted to do it on 22nd of August but my sister will be returning from her trip on that day. I need to do it two days before she comes back if I want the police to recover my body. I will be scheduling a message to the emergency hotline for 21st of August which means that I can carry out my plans on August 20 because I want the message to be sent 24 hours after my attempt just in case. I really must go that week because, otherwise, I need to start working again the week after and I don't think I can take that.

Without much digression, I am actually glad that I waited one more year because the last time I couldn't get my hands on antiemetic pills and I assumed that I could make myself some herbal tea to stop the vomit. My attempt was probably going to result in me vomiting herbal tea all around the house and then getting locked up in a mental hospital. Now, I obtained some Metpamid tablets. The box claims that each pill consists of 10 mg of metoclopramide.

I will buy SN next week. It's still easily available here. I don't know how to do the tests for purity, so I am planning to buy it from 3 different sources and if one of them fails, I can move on to the next one.

I have a sensitive stomach and I often get heartburn so, I figured that I should also try to obtain some antacids. However, I'm not sure about which one should I buy. Would a random over-the-counter drug do the job or should I buy a special one? I have some Parol and I read that Parol can also act as an antacid, is this correct?

Lastly, I'm also planning on buying some rat poison in case SN method fails to work. I don't care about the pain anymore, I just want to leave. Does anybody know the correct dosage for that?

One more question, on average, when will I wake up if SN fails? Would 24 hours be enough to take another shot of SN or rat poison when it fails?

I will follow this regimen from the SN Bible below:

Day 1Medication and Dose
08:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrsDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
24:00hrsSN drink

And, I'm planning to eat rice and potatoes only on 18-19 August since my stomach is extremely sensitive. I will fast on August 20 and consume the drink at midnight. The scheduled message should reach the police at 23:00, August 21. My sister's plane departs Cyprus at 16:00, August 22. I guess I will be ruining the last day of her vacation but I'm just tired. I'll apologize to her later if we can ever meet again.

And my last question is can people who failed the SN method describe their experience if it's fine with them? Why did you fail? How did you feel after that? Did it damage your body?

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou, ToMoveOn and Praestat_Mori
A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
this is a good plan. I'm glad you have all the right adjunct drugs. not all of us can get them. have you read @CocoToxBase experiences regarding SN? I don't have a direct link to their story, but they were revived. it might help you answer a couple of your questions. Peace with you always.

whotookmylexapro

whotookmylexapro

Jan 19, 2024
Are you sure you want to notify authorities of it? What if they find you before you pass away? 24 hours seems decent but its still risky.

I hope everything turns out well with you. I am sorry it has to come to this.

A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
I want to use the SN method in two weeks. I originally wanted to do it on 22nd of August but my sister will be returning from her trip on that day. I need to do it two days before she comes back if I want the police to recover my body. I will be scheduling a message to the emergency hotline for 21st of August which means that I can carry out my plans on August 20 because I want the message to be sent 24 hours after my attempt just in case. I really must go that week because, otherwise, I need to start working again the week after and I don't think I can take that.

Without much digression, I am actually glad that I waited one more year because the last time I couldn't get my hands on antiemetic pills and I assumed that I could make myself some herbal tea to stop the vomit. My attempt was probably going to result in me vomiting herbal tea all around the house and then getting locked up in a mental hospital. Now, I obtained some Metpamid tablets. The box claims that each pill consists of 10 mg of metoclopramide.

I will buy SN next week. It's still easily available here. I don't know how to do the tests for purity, so I am planning to buy it from 3 different sources and if one of them fails, I can move on to the next one.

I have a sensitive stomach and I often get heartburn so, I figured that I should also try to obtain some antacids. However, I'm not sure about which one should I buy. Would a random over-the-counter drug do the job or should I buy a special one? I have some Parol and I read that Parol can also act as an antacid, is this correct?

Lastly, I'm also planning on buying some rat poison in case SN method fails to work. I don't care about the pain anymore, I just want to leave. Does anybody know the correct dosage for that?

One more question, on average, when will I wake up if SN fails? Would 24 hours be enough to take another shot of SN or rat poison when it fails?

I will follow this regimen from the SN Bible below:

Day 1Medication and Dose
24:00hrs1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2Medication and Dose
23:00hrs600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:15hrs3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrsDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
24:00hrsSN drink

And, I'm planning to eat rice and potatoes only on 18-19 August since my stomach is extremely sensitive. I will fast on August 20 and consume the drink at midnight. The scheduled message should reach the police at 23:00, August 21. My sister's plane departs Cyprus at 16:00, August 22. I guess I will be ruining the last day of her vacation but I'm just tired. I'll apologize to her later if we can ever meet again.

And my last question is can people who failed the SN method describe their experience if it's fine with them? Why did you fail? How did you feel after that? Did it damage your body?
I'm planning ns too ,but what does it means to test the purity? Isn't the % enough to understand it's pure?what do you have to test? And is it needed to not eat anything?

cowboypants

cowboypants

eating grass
May 7, 2024
I'm planning ns too ,but what does it means to test the purity? Isn't the % enough to understand it's pure?what do you have to test? And is it needed to not eat anything?
People test it to verify it. It's useful if you think it's from a shady / unknown source otherwise it's not needed. SN is cheap to make so