M

mcpoulet2

Aug 18, 2023
good evening can you help me, I have been depressed for several years, before the anti depressants helped me but not anymore, now it becomes hell, I really can't take it anymore. I do not believe in the peace of death, because death is just emptiness so we will not feel any peace. I just want to disappear. I saw the different methods, the one that suits me best has the sn but impossible to find in France. If not for helium I saw a horrible photo of a helium suicide that traumatized me, I don't want to die like that at all. I thought about coal but I live in an apartment, I don't want to kill my neighbors, maybe a tent? . For me the best method would be an overdose, I thought of paracetamol knowing that I already have liver problems, it could work, even if it's horrible honestly I don't care, I already know the pain because I I tried when I was 13. Could you advise me any other deadly drugs please I just feel hopeless. My life was great I loved him until I was 20, and I want to keep his memories there, not continue to sink like I do becoming this person I never thought I would become. I'm afraid my parents will send me to HP in the coming days, I have to get over it quickly. Thank you for your help .