• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lurkernomore64

Aug 21, 2023
After endless hours of searching the web I can't make sense of how to pick the best mix from what I already have -
Prochlorparazine Maleate, Promethazine , zopliclone , nefopam, loperamide, ondanstetron , menefamic acid , metoclopramide , pregablin, propanolol ,tramadol, naproxen , codeine (and dihydrocodeine) , cyclizine , omeprazole and the Biggie Baclofen.

I know this is a big list and I've been building up to this for a while but the sheer amount as well as considering some of these will cancel each other out is mind boggling and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Unfortunately this isn't something my local pharmacist will be able to help with lol
CTB in this way is not a choice I've taken lightly but it's what's available to me right now with my circumstances and want to be informed about what the best combination would be for a send off

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes, you have suitable medication with you. What is exciting is in what quantity the suitable drugs are available?
It's easier to fall back on tried and tested methods like SN and amitriptyline. But you probably can't!?

Hanging, jumping, drowning, CO, night-night method seems to be out of the question for you?

There are many experts here who can hopefully help you ;)

Last edited: