nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
I know some of you know where to buy nitazenes. you've posted about it. I wouldn't have to slightest clue where.

I have a black market website where dealers ship drugs individually like sending a package to a friend. there is fentanyl listed on there, but I don't have any idea where to get nitazenes.

Could you help me? tell me how to find purer fentanyl on that site?
or tell me how I can buy nitazenes?
I know some of you do.

Reactions: fallingasl33p
drug

drug

Global Mod
Aug 26, 2024
Almost all drugs are cut so the potency won't be as pure. you're not going to find pure fent, you can find cut opioids, usually blue m30s (oxy) that have fent in them, although you'll not know how much. not sure what DNM you're using but there are quite a few different zenes. i'd try another DNM. you can use dark.fail to check for online markets. the DNM megathread also has some tips

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
w
Almost all drugs are cut so the potency won't be as pure. you're not going to find pure fent, you can find cut opioids, usually blue m30s (oxy) that have fent in them, although you'll not know how much. not sure what DNM you're using but there are quite a few different zenes. i'd try another DNM. you can use dark.fail to check for online markets. the DNM megathread also has some tips
why would I try another one? what would be the point?
ive tried to look for nitazenes. i found it impossible. i require someone's help. Do you know?

so pure fent. that's like saying pure gold. 100%? No. even the stuff hospitals use is cut down. just not improperly or laced like a street drug obviously. I say purer because some people I am placing my trust in say that a way-too-impure sample of fentanyl was the problem. like way below 1% or something.
I know nothing about drugs, so to find a pure-er sample of fentanyl I have to ask for help. so many people are saying low purity is the problem. then surely one of you knows how to get higher purity! eh?
I can go on that damned site and browse the fentanyl listings again looking for purity but I have no idea what to look for. And maybe someone has a better source than me?
i mean so many of you said impurity's my problem. surely one of you knows how to confidently find something pure then, right?

(Please also tell me why an oxycontin pill would have more fentanyl in it then the china white powder that comes into the USA and kills people like its genocide.)

Upvote 0
drug

drug

Global Mod
Aug 26, 2024
w

why would I try another one? what would be the point?
ive tried to look for nitazenes. i found it impossible. i require someone's help. Do you know?

so pure fent. that's like saying pure gold. 100%? No. even the stuff hospitals use is cut down. just not improperly or laced like a street drug obviously. I say purer because some people I am placing my trust in say that a way-too-impure sample of fentanyl was the problem. like way below 1% or something.
I know nothing about drugs, so to find a pure-er sample of fentanyl I have to ask for help. so many people are saying low purity is the problem. then surely one of you knows how to get higher purity! eh?
I can go on that damned site and browse the fentanyl listings again looking for purity but I have no idea what to look for. And maybe someone has a better source than me?
i mean so many of you said impurity's my problem. surely one of you knows how to confidently find something pure then, right?

(Please also tell me why an oxycontin pill would have more fentanyl in it then the china white powder that comes into the USA and kills people like its genocide.)
yeah your statement is correct. unless you know someone from a hospital who can get you IV fentanyl it's basically impossible to get pure.

also it's as simple as going on another market and looking. i haven't looked in a year but when i did there were plenty of zenes. if you can access a DNM you can check another one.

i forgot to mention the only pure fent sources are the time released fentanyl patches on some markets.

the powder that comes into the US is way higher quality but unless you're a vendor you're not going to get that. they use that powder in fake oxy pills in small amounts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I went through 5 markets who banned selling zenes and fentanyl. tell me which one sells zenes, or help me find that chinese seller. pm me. somebody.

now about finding purity. if some of you know all these markets I don't, perhaps you know a better dealer selling pure-er fentanyl? maybe from China?
am i being told all the fent sold on archetyp market is very impure? People buy that stuff a lot who are addicts. they make reviews about the drug that are honest, they paid for it. if this god forsaken forum keeps preaching about dark web markets, then surely I can find something purer.

unless you're saying I have to buy patches, scrape the gel off and inject it? or buy heroin and hope for some weird reason cause a stranger told me to that that heroin has more fentanyl in it than heroin?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

Tonkpils

Jul 12, 2024
Some nitazenes are stronger opiods than fentanyl, you wouldn't even need F if you got a nitazene.

Upvote 0