J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
I was completely moved by a post the day I first found this site. The woman took the time to write an eloquent post about her experiences. She mentioned being in her early thirties and even with a degree and all these other things that she can't come back to the person she was before being diagnosed. I related to her post so much I wanted to save it but I couldn't because my credentials were still under review.

Does anyone know the post/the user? Please help.
Thx

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SelfHatingAspie, Circles and azucaramargo
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I was completely moved by a post the day I first found this site. The woman took the time to write an eloquent post about her experiences. She mentioned being in her early thirties and even with a degree and all these other things that she can't come back to the person she was before being diagnosed. I related to her post so much I wanted to save it but I couldn't because my credentials were still under review.

Does anyone know the post/the user? Please help.
Thx
That's so sweet Janebb! I will keep an eye out.

Reactions: Janebb
Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
Do you mean the woman who said she basically has it all, yet still doesn't want to live?

Reactions: Circles
J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
Do you mean the woman who said she basically has it all, yet still doesn't want to live?
The woman who said she had it all in her twenties. I believe she had two degrees. Then she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and everything melted away. I felt like someone was in my brain eloquently expressing things that I never had the words to say.

Ratherbeskinny

Ratherbeskinny

"Insert profound quote here."
Oct 28, 2019
The woman who said she had it all in her twenties. I believe she had two degrees. Then she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and everything melted away. I felt like someone was in my brain eloquently expressing things that I never had the words to say.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ng-anyone-in-the-same-boat.25548/#post-465262

Can it be this one?

J

Janebb

Nov 11, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ng-anyone-in-the-same-boat.25548/#post-465262

Can it be this one?
Nope. But I appreciate you sending any and all that cross your mind. hugs

Reactions: Circles and Ratherbeskinny
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
^
I thought JaneBB was asking for recommendations and this is the one that sprung to mind straight away.