nottinghams

nottinghams

got the cure! I win, woo!
Apr 15, 2024
on my profile are a few threads describing what has happened to me. read one of those first, I think it would be silly to just copy-paste here. basically I 'failed' my ctb with fentanyl. I was awakened naturally, narcan wasn't even used or needed.

one of the reasons I did not die was likely (as ive been told) very impure fentanyl. impurity = much less stong. Could someone assist me by telling me how I could find higher purity fentanyl? my current source is a black market website, with several dealers (you can message them) with individual listings, and reviews by people who paid for the drug. What should I be looking for?
even better do you know where I could find and purchase nitazenes? ive been told you can actually buy them, but I haven't a clue where.

I beg you help me and talk to me please. it was so harrowing not to die and apparently this is fixable, I don't have to trash my method altogether, it would break my heart. but this forum is all i have for information and help, and so I beg you, please respond.

nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
bump please respond to this.

if its hard to understand cause i was slightly drunk last night: im basically asking how I can find higher purity fentanyl OR nitazenes.
my ctb failed and the problem might've been not pure enough.

Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
I wish it was that easy, I think most people would go that way if it was available
What do you mean? Do you even know what you are talking about?
Do you know what I'm talking about?

Look around this damned forum. you see people saying they purchase nitazenes. some poor sops know how. I don't, I found it impossible. Hopefully some day this century I find one of those people and ask them for help. Hopefully they give it.
as for pure? do you know the context of that? impure = greatly reduced potency. its in %. mine, according to people I put my trust in, was way too impure. way below 1%.
Those same people have told me impurity's my problem. well if they're so sure on that, then they know how to help find something purer! PURE-ER. not PURE.
I have a website but if i scroll those F listings i haven't the slightest clue how to look for something more purer. I need someone's help. and by God, if they know my problem's impurity, then maybe they have a better source, that they'll share cause they know it! right?

so then now i have no idea what you mean by 'available' or most suicidal souls would 'go that way'

• Yay!
Reactions: waiting93
Upvote 0
nottinghams

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
where has this stigma come from? that death is hard to come by? death can be hard, but not to come by.
i spent time months ago asking people for their science on that. no one could ever tell me.

i failed fentanyl as a ctb. but millions of people have died on accident. it cannot be that hard. THE HARDEST PART HAS BEEN DEALING WITH PEOPLE WHO SCROLL THIS FORUM FOR FUN WHEN I HAVE TO USE IT TO DIE!
I was told with certainty, thankfully I didn't have to trash my method. I just have to make an adjustment. finding what those adjustments even are has taken TWO DAYS. I haven't even grabbed the money to pay for my new $500 Death Kit people are telling me to buy YET!

I'm in the serious business of committing suicide. and i know there are people on here who know what i'm looking for. All I wanna hear is from them. information.
Tell me where to find these knowing people, and when i find one of you, I beg you...please help me..

Last edited:
Reactions: Tonkpils
Upvote 0