rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
I plan to book a hotel in another city so i can ctb away from home but i cant find an excuse. I ran away the last time i attempted so they will know something is going on. I cant just say "oh im traveling soon, bye" my whole family is a walking lie detector. PLEASE HELP!

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
You don't need an excuse. All you have to do is leave. If they don't know where you are going then they can't stop you. Even if they call the cops and have them looking for you... they can't declare you missing until 24 hours have passed or something like that. But that depends if you do or don't have a history of self harm etc.

• Love
Reactions: rottenflesh and Neverfeltdeader
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Is there some event like a concert or sporting event or convention happening there or near there? I've traveled out of state for those if it's something worthwhile to me. It's plausible.

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: 0000000000000 and rottenflesh
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Is there some event like a concert or sporting event or convention happening there or near there? I've traveled out of state for those if it's something worthwhile to me. It's plausible.
I was going to suggest the same. That's always a perfect excuse to travel!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Redacted24 and rottenflesh
rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
THANK YOU GUYS SM. my family knows how much i love rock concerts im gonna use that

Reactions: Redacted24
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Be careful , they can located your phone with some website but i dont know how accurate they are.

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000 and rottenflesh