Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
I'll be honest, I don't watch animes, but I love the way they look. The one on my profile here I have no idea who is he. Can you recommend some male animes? Young and with a cool edge to it. Thanks in advance

K

Klophy

Lost...
Jun 28, 2022
Hunter x Hunter
Kimetsu No Yaiba
Hajime No Ippo
Jujutsu Kaisen
Attack on Titan (Never really watched)

There's probably a bunch more, these are all I can think of, off the top of my head.

• Love
Reactions: Wormfood and Tristan
Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
Hunter x Hunter
Kimetsu No Yaiba
Hajime No Ippo
Jujutsu Kaisen
Attack on Titan (Never really watched)

There's probably a bunch more, these are all I can think of, off the top of my head.
Thank u, I will look those names up. Wanted something like my avatar but more cool and artsy.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'm looking for a cartoon drawing on a blond haired, blue eyed white kid that has tears running down his face.

LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
My favourite is the Monogatari series but it's a very hard recommendation for someone new to anime

• Love
Reactions: Tristan
T

Tiny Little Tree

-
Jan 25, 2021
From an image search it looks like the character in your profile is "Zhou QiLuo" from a work called "Mr Love: Queen's Choice"

I'll second Kimetsu no Yaiba which has a very high art quality. I like Attack on Titan for story but the animation can be weird with the CGI at times.

Can you be more specific with "cool" and "artsy"? Otherwise if you just want to stare at something like your avatar I'll have to think about it some more...

On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Death Parade was pretty interesting to me. Happen to be rewatching now

Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
Death Parade as the poster above me mentioned. I had to second it, it's a great anime.
Welcome to NHK (deals with depression and NEETdom)
Lovely complex (very cute romance)
5 centimeters per second (also romance, albeit with a different perspective)

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
I really LOVED Kakegurui

FinalBossu

FinalBossu

Feb 24, 2021
Cyberpunk Edgerunners is an incredible show. It'll probably trigger depression though. :c

C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
"housekishou richard-shi no nazo kantei" and "pandora hearts", this last one generates me some nostalgia or sadness I don't know what. I think maybe the first one you like better.

I just remembered another one you might like: "K Project"

Last edited: