• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
I dont know these people very well, I have extreme social anxiety/agoraphobia and it has only been 1 hour, not all the guests have even arrived yet. I have been sitting here silently on my phone and I feel like a complete outcast. This is my sister's grad so I would feel like an absolute dick of I just left but in all honesty I just don't want to embarrass myself but I know its gonna happen tonight.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers and oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Is there a dog? Dogs are always good outs in social situations and happy for the attention. Or if you want to be more subtle, fall down and fake a seizure so someone calls an ambulance and you get taken away. Then you get your escape AND sympathy. Win win.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, Soul, azucaramargo and 2 others
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Can you tell them that you have something to do? An emergency? Or that you forgot something to give you time to breath?

Reactions: mrwonderful
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
All I know is you're making me so grateful that I'm old and unpleasant and nobody wants me around. I had to try to do all that normal shit up til age 25 and it was torture, hated every fucking minute of it. Just be glad you can hide behind your phone and not have to fake being pleasant.
Ugh the awkward party food. I would eat to try to seem engaged and present but its just a sloppy experience with strangers gawking at you. I can't even watch parties on tv without feeling viscerally grossed out at the thought of ever being surrounded by people again.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774 and Orin
mrwonderful

mrwonderful

May 21, 2019
All I know is you're making me so grateful that I'm old and unpleasant and nobody wants me around. I had to try to do all that normal shit up til age 25 and it was torture, hated every fucking minute of it. Just be glad you can hide behind your phone and not have to fake being pleasant.
Some days I wish I could just be grown and nobody would try to associate with me. It would be so peaceful and I could blame work and not having enough time to hang out.
Can you tell them that you have something to do? An emergency? Or that you forgot something to give you time to breath?
It all turned out ok, I had a glass of wine and I started to have casual chit chat instead of being scared to talk in my thoughts.
Is there a dog? Dogs are always good outs in social situations and happy for the attention. Or if you want to be more subtle, fall down and fake a seizure so someone calls an ambulance and you get taken away. Then you get your escape AND sympathy. Win win.
Thank you for the reply but I think that would be a bit too dramatic for me.. lol

Reactions: azucaramargo and H2H2
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
oh work is no escape.
Work is just more mandatory socialization.
And "friends"?
lol.
Have fun!
Get a helmet.

Reactions: mrwonderful
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I can certainly relate to this. I never felt comfortable during parties/social events.

Reactions: mrwonderful, AutumnEmbers and not_a_robot
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Ugh the awkward party food. I would eat to try to seem engaged and present but its just a sloppy experience with strangers gawking at you. I can't even watch parties on tv without feeling viscerally grossed out at the thought of ever being surrounded by people again.
I wish you had a TV show, not_a_robot. I would be hooked.
It all turned out ok, I had a glass of wine and I started to have casual chit chat instead of being scared to talk in my thoughts
I'm so happy you touched it out, and that the event was a success (i.e., that you had a good time). Proud of you.

I'm so happy you touched it out, and that the event was a success (i.e., that you had a good time). Proud of you.
*TOUGHED it out*

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: mrwonderful and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019

*TOUGHED it out*
your new profile pic is HAWT