Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Whenever I look online for creative methods of CTBing or even anything remotely related to it, I get hammered with the "You're not alone. Help is available" crap. Google, you wouldn't lose anything besides a teeny tiny bit of revenue if I wasn't here, why do you care? There are many "how to commit suicide" videos on YouTube that are actually just clickbait followed by people virtue signaling to get us to not do it, when none of these people know my struggles. The number 8002738255 (the US suicide hotline) is burned into my brain. I am alone. No one would listen. None of the counselors know me or my struggles. All they would do is lock me up in a padded cell that is worse than prison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Barbus, Jessamine, lovemelovemenot and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I've called those numbers before, well shall I say others have called them against my wishes. It was a complete waste of time as I expected it to be.

Reactions: Barbus, highlyvolatile and foreverbroken28
foreverbroken28

foreverbroken28

I've gone off the deep end.
Jul 11, 2019
..And each time I called the suicide hotline, they made me feel worse than what I already felt.

• Love
Reactions: Barbus, highlyvolatile and itsmeagain
sickInsominic42

sickInsominic42

My destination, eternal slumber
Feb 16, 2020
I have a degenerative disease, eat through a feeding machine, chronic depression, bad anxiety, and chronic pain and they always tell me it will get better but it won't at all they just guilt me into staying in pain for their sakes which is pretty fucking selfish

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and foreverbroken28
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Just imagine the situation:
-Hello, guys, I am on the cliff, just wanted to say goodbye to anybody cuz I don't have anybody to say goodbye to.
-Sorry, are you planning to jump off?
-Yes, I will do that right now
-(Lost connection....)... It will get better!
-Oh, ye, it will...
Maybe it sounds funny, but for some people "it will get better" feels like "oh, you have just reminded me that I have no chances to improve my situation"

• Love
Reactions: Meaninglesslife50, Barbus, Sans and 3 others