• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Don't order nembutal online. It is not safe. I have tried to look for it on dark net markets hoping some vet will sell it using all names but no luck at all.
Online is scam but I know a real person source in Mexico

He won't mail N, you have to in person to get it

ditsyking

ditsyking

Jun 1, 2023
Online is scam but I know a real person source in Mexico

He won't mail N, you have to in person to get it
Yes, to source it in person is definitely an option. Or to scam your vet which is very very hard.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I dream of N.
My idea of the perfect method.
Doubtful I will ever find it now.

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
No need to question already two members went to get N and it is confirmed by forum admins

I don't have to lie because you have to go in person to get it so no scam involved

If a person say he is gonna send online that is scam

The source I am giving is not a seller, he is a member from this forum right now in Mexico and he got N so he is helping others to get N

How can someone scam you if they say you to come in person to get it, make it make sense
I don't get it. I made a thread saying the same thing as you and you go off about how I shouldn't post it and reported me. I found out where to get it from the same dude you are advertising.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't get it. I made a thread saying the same thing as you and you go off about how I shouldn't post it and reported me. I found out where to get it from the same dude you are advertising.
yes but I didn't post his name which is against the forum rules

I private message you the source, you can private message but you can't post

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
yes but I didn't post his name which is against the forum rules

I private message you the source, you can private message but you can't post
I see. He asked me to credit him. Otherwise my post was the exact same as yours, except I have first hand experience and could've helped others. But it's alright gl I'm out đź‘Ť

M

Moon1234

Jun 7, 2023
Nembutal can be bought in Mexico, but what is the safe way to get the product into your country of origin?
sí, pero no publiqué su nombre, lo que va en contra de las reglas del foro

Te envĂ­o un mensaje privado a la fuente, puedes enviar un mensaje privado pero no puedes publicar
Nembutal se puede comprar en México, pero ¿cuál es la forma segura de ingresar el producto a su país de origen?
Alguien dice qu miembros de este foro han ido a Mexico a comprarlo o venderlo? o he entendido mal?

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Nembutal can be bought in Mexico, but what is the safe way to get the product into your country of origin?
That's risky but some do it, if you get caught with Nembutal in USA that's a felony

So better to take the Nembutal in the Mexico itself

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023

Alguien dice qu miembros de este foro han ido a Mexico a comprarlo o venderlo? o he entendido mal?
If you live in the US, cross the Mexican border back to CA. From there you can take the bus or drive across the states. Greyhound etc.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
If you live in the US, cross the Mexican border back to CA. From there you can take the bus or drive across the states. Greyhound etc.
What will happen if this person was unlucky and subjected to a search?

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
What will happen if this person was unlucky and subjected to a search?
Through the border? Not sure. We know someone from here went back with it. I know a friend who walked thru the border recently without N but didn't get searched. I guess if you did get searched, you can just bribe them with like a $20.
Actually the lady who sold it to me told me to put it on Carry-on bag lol. I wouldn't trust her though.

M

Moon1234

Jun 7, 2023
En lĂ­nea es una estafa, pero conozco una fuente de una persona real en MĂ©xico

No enviará N por correo, tienes que hacerlo en persona para obtenerli
Do you know a relialble n provider but youhave to flight to MĂ©xico to buy it?

Last edited:
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Through the border? Not sure. We know someone from here went back with it. I know a friend who walked thru the border recently without N but didn't get searched. I guess if you did get searched, you can just bribe them with like a $20.
Actually the lady who sold it to me told me to put it on Carry-on bag lol. I wouldn't trust her though.

I know some people successfully brought N into USA but what if someone was unlucky and subjected to search, what will happen?

As per USA controlled substances list, pentobarbital (Nembutal) is in schedule 2 drug if someone caught with schedule 2 drug they will face felony in USA

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
I know some people successfully brought N into USA but what if someone was unlucky and subjected to search, what will happen?

As per USA controlled substances list, pentobarbital (Nembutal) is in schedule 2 drug if someone caught with schedule 2 drug they will face felony in USA
We know walking through the border is possible right? So if you want to be safe you can pour it into a soda/water bottle and just walk through. It will compromise the longevity of the N but if you are using it soon it's not a big deal.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
We know walking through the border is possible right? So if you want to be safe you can pour it into a soda/water bottle and just walk through. It will compromise the longevity of the N but if you are using it soon it's not a big deal.
Walking through border is not safe, cartel members roaming in the Mexican borders, then USA marshals roaming in the USA borders, if you get caught to any group you will be in trouble

If you get caught to cartel, they will rob you and I don't know what are the other things they will do to a person, if you get caught to US marshals automatically suspicious why a American with passport walking to the US border obviously they gonna search you and find the N, drug charges

No American will take that route of walking to the borders because it is a hard and dangerous journey!

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
Walking through border is not safe, cartel members roaming in the Mexican borders, then USA marshals roaming in the USA borders, if you get caught to any group you will be in trouble

If you get caught to cartel, they will rob you and I don't know what are the other things they will do to a person, if you get caught to US marshals automatically suspicious why a American with passport walking to the US border obviously they gonna search you and find the N, drug charges

No American will take that route of walking to the borders because it is a hard and dangerous journey!
I don't know if we are thinking about the same thing lol. You can cross Mexico legally by walking through the borders. It's how people get in and out from San Diego.

CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
Are you sure those are American ?
Yes? I don't get it. It's what it's for. She and a friend both walked thru San Ysidro with ease. Americans with American passports. Even with just an ID it's fine. They went through without a hassle.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yes? I don't get it. It's what it's for. She and a friend both walked thru San Ysidro with ease. Americans with American passports. Even with just an ID it's fine. They went through without a hassle.
But it is illegal if you are searched and a felony, you are going to prison for that

I would say drink in the Mexico itself but it's the person decision to take the felony charges risk or not!

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
do you still have access to this source?

L

LilaBlues

Oct 2, 2023
Can u PM me the source in case I can ever get there
Can u PM me the source in case I can get there.
Did you get the source and could you PM me please? Thank you so much.