P

prbreese01

Oct 27, 2021
Hi,
I already tried searching for this in previous threads but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of some really good therapists or doctors that could help with severe severe depression? I'm in Charleston South Carolina and need mega help. I'm hanging on by a thread and I just left my mom in tears because she realizes that my end could be very near. If anyone can offer help, I'll try one last time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and byebyeburdee
N

neverendingstorey

Jan 1, 2022
Do you still need help finding a therapist?

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
N

neverendingstorey

Jan 1, 2022
Text Therapy Services
Above are via text or online or here is a list of in-person therapy in your area.

I hope that helps you and I am sorry for what you are going through.

Last edited:
Reactions: prbreese01
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
Hi,
I already tried searching for this in previous threads but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know of some really good therapists or doctors that could help with severe severe depression? I'm in Charleston South Carolina and need mega help. I'm hanging on by a thread and I just left my mom in tears because she realizes that my end could be very near. If anyone can offer help, I'll try one last time.
I'm close to you - don't know of any therapists in Charleston, but wanted you to know that there was somebody here who suffers with the same but is close by.

Reactions: prbreese01