• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
I can't take it anymore, my future scares me and the present is depressing, the only thing that remains is the nostalgic memory of a better past...

Don't really have energy to write a suicide letter, so I made a music in an attempt to express all the anguish that I'm feeling, it's that a good idea?

Anyways, let's go for what really matters: the doubts...

1) Where exactly do i need to shoot to kill myself quickly and without feeling anything? (I have access to a pistol, a .40, is it enough to kill me?).

2) How do I use a pistol? I don't know much about it and I need to learn it fast, I can't take it anymore.

3) How can I make it as quiet as possible? I want to have a bit of peace after I'm dead, don't really want to be found right after. I thought about doing it inside a car... (no, I don't have a muffler).

Hope someone helps me as fast as possible.

Wish me luck.
Sincerely, Tekroy006.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto00
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Since you have no experience with guns it's pretty risky especially with a pistol. Can you die by just shooting yourself? Sure but it'll hurt like hell the whole time if you don't aim right or just shoot randomly. You have to shoot the brain stem and it's hard because of recoil and well it's a fairly small spot which is why shotgun is the better way to go.
Also guns are very loud so it has to be somewhere fairly isolated unless you hit the right spot in which case death is practically instant and at that point noise doesn't matter.

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
Since you have no experience with guns it's pretty risky especially with a pistol. Can you die by just shooting yourself? Sure but it'll hurt like hell the whole time if you don't aim right or just shoot randomly. You have to shoot the brain stem and it's hard because of recoil and well it's a fairly small spot which is why shotgun is the better way to go.
Also guns are very loud so it has to be somewhere fairly isolated unless you hit the right spot in which case death is practically instant and at that point noise doesn't matter.
Maybe I could shoot myself on the edge of my building and fall to death even if i miss the shot, is it a good idea? And I could use a lethal amount of any pill that I have at home, just to be sure. Do you know any common pills that can be lethal in big amounts?

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I can't recommend you to do something that wasn't being planned before. If you have to many questions, that you must understand we are not allowed to answer, you could study some more in the forums.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Surely the information you need is posted on here already. They're got like a section for methods and how to do them.

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
I can't recommend you to do something that wasn't being planned before. If you have to many questions, that you must understand we are not allowed to answer, you could study some more in the forums.
Why does it have to be so hard to die?! I just can't stand life anymore, wish I never been born at all.

Reactions: Nunyabinniss
Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Why does it have to be so hard to die?! I just can't stand life anymore, wish I never been born at all.
I feel exactly the same way. I have been feeling that way last 17 years, so finally I'm here. Don't worry mate, we could just find peace. We only need to be enough prepared too.

P

Pluto00

Feb 8, 2024
Sorry you're here bro

I suggest not rushing this as so much can go wrong. The firearms mega thread has so much info, if you have the time it's a vauluable read.

Here's the link:

I wish you success and peace in whatever you chose.

Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm very sorry to hear how much you're struggling. I can really relate to what you said.

To answer your questions:

A .40 pistol is definitely enough to kill you. Please check out the Guns/Firearms megathread before you attempt anything with your pistol. It has lots of good information, including on exactly where to aim and what type of ammunition to use.

As far as the noise, you might be able to buy a suppressor (also known as a silencer) for your pistol, which would make the sound much quieter. Not all pistols can be fitted with a silencer, so you would have to either go to a gun shop and ask them or do a little research online.

Good luck, and I hope you find relief from your suffering whichever path you may choose to take.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I agree. I've been studying the method I originally planned to use for years now, then I realized it was too unreliable, so I moved on to a different method. For which I've been researching for the past few months.
I think OP should do the same. Too risky.

Nunyabinniss

Nunyabinniss

Mar 23, 2019
You'd be surprised how Americans ignore gun shots. Esp in rural areas. Presuming you're in the USA by having access to a firearm in the first place.