Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
im high (getting higher) and....idk....i dont want to talk about it....but i cant get it out of my head......it hurts

• Hugs
Reactions: VIBRITANNIA, raindrops and crybaby
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
if you're able, write it down on something and then destroy it? like ripping the paper once you're done with it. that's the only thing i can come up with, sorry.

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Nobody can help you . Help yourself .

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I would just go with the flow and try to think positive

SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
im high (getting higher) and....idk....i dont want to talk about it....but i cant get it out of my head......it hurts
You don't want to talk about it but talking about it will ease the pain a little. What are your thoughts?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You don't want to talk about it but talking about it will ease the pain a little. What are your thoughts?
PTSD...

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
You had a episode of high anxiety?
No. Just thoughts that wouldn't stop. It happens every now and again. It's an all the time thing because I also have cptsd but when my ptsd acts up its one specific incident or person and it makes me sick

• Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
No. Just thoughts that wouldn't stop. It happens every now and again. It's an all the time thing because I also have cptsd but when my ptsd acts up its one specific incident or person and it makes me sick
I too have those sometimes.
Some images and feelings attached to them that torment me and do not leave me alone. Is horrible sometimes as I crawl on the floor in pain till they stop.
In my case, I promise myself to act upon it and solve the problem for good. And then my mind accepts it and leaves me alone. You cannot fake what you say you will do, you must really intend to do it.
Whatever it takes.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I too have those sometimes.
Some images and feelings attached to them that torment me and do not leave me alone. Is horrible sometimes as I crawl on the floor in pain till they stop.
In my case, I promise myself to act upon it and solve the problem for good. And then my mind accepts it and leaves me alone. You cannot fake what you say you will do, you must really intend to do it.
Whatever it takes.
How would I act upon this? I don't talk or anything with this person anymore. Literally all that's left is the memory

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
its one specific incident or person and it makes me sick
Talk about it to us. Get it out. I have daily flashbacks of all the things that were done to me so we can relate to this or at least I can.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Talk about it to us. Get it out.
Later when Im home. I have been wondering if talking about it will help. For now I will say "I can't force you, you know" rings in my ears

• Hugs
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry. This sounds dreadful.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I understand how that feels. Even if you want to talk you freeze up and can't. If you're already high just put on some good music and try to focus on that. If you want or are able to talk to us it might help you, no pressure of course. If you can't or dont want to speak publicly you could also pick a group member you feel comfortable and send a privet message. Talking about trauma helps some and not others. It really depends on you and what you need.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Later when Im home. I have been wondering if talking about it will help. For now I will say "I can't force you, you know" rings in my ears
ok so the whole story........(deep breaths)..........my boyfriend was at work that day so i was hanging out with his friend..........not telling the whole story at this point is giving me a panic attack but i fear telling the story will just make me hated although i know in the past people said something like what happens in ones relationship is their concern. but what if it also makes it my fault.....its not like i didnt know better (oh i shouldnt have gotten high before doing this)