• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Djx

Jul 1, 2018
Hey everyone!!

So I definitely want to die but so far have failed. I went to a train station last week but couldn't find the courage to jump. This week, I went to a parking garage three separate times but couldn't find the courage to jump. Today, I hung myself with a belt at my closet door but the belt broke. I'm getting a sturdier leather belt for tomorrow but I really want to be gone by July 4th if possible.

Anyone have tips for hanging with a belt? I wanted to do it at the doorknob but couldn't figure out how. Today, I got a chair, knotted one end of the belt, swung it over the closet door, closed the door, and jumped off a chair. Is this the right type of strategy?

Ideally I would hang by the doorknob but again I have no clue how to do this.

Please help!! I have no idea how the linkin park singer, robin Williams, and Kate spade did it so easily!

Reactions: dano6533 and LIFEFUCKINGSUCKS
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Why not just buy a good strong rope instead of taking your chances with another belt?

Reactions: dano6533, Strumgewehr, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 3 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
This is the most important decision you'll ever make, so don't half-ass it. You don't wanna end up like one of those people who survived and ended up with some kind of brain damage or straight up became vegetables.
I think that the thing with hanging is - either buy a rope and go for full suspension or don't do it. The risk of screwing it all up is too damn high, the consequences are terrifying.

Reactions: dano6533 and Strumgewehr
dwight

dwight

Jun 30, 2018
This is the most important decision you'll ever make, so don't half-ass it. You don't wanna end up like one of those people who survived and ended up with some kind of brain damage or straight up became vegetables.
I think that the thing with hanging is - either buy a rope and go for full suspension or don't do it. The risk of screwing it all up is too damn high, the consequences are terrifying.
half ass is this reply ^^^
ohno.gif

The belt would do fine, goddammit.

Reactions: dano6533
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, so would a shoelace or a cable. But if you're not imprisoned in your room, disabled, bedridden or something there's no reason to use unreliable tools and methods, now is there?
All I'm saying is be reasonable as this is the last thing you'll ever do in your life. I'm sorry if it sounds offensive...

Reactions: stormy_night and dano6533
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I first started with a rope, then tried a belt, then a towell, now I'm not sure if I'll be using a rope or a towell.
I would not rush into it if you can help it, make sure that the technique u are thinking of using is going to be able to hold you and make you go uncouncious quickly.
No matter what it's going to be painful, but I would try to go with the least painful way, only after you considered any other option. Some problems have solutions other problems not so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533